Chapter 35-36

Chapter 35- I'm So Proud!

Becca's POV:

Soccer practice was today! Violet and Connor wanted to come along so I could teach Violet how to play soccer, she seems intrigued by watching the game. That's a start. I have my coaching assistant KP, Kim Prescott, coach the team while im in the other field teaching Violet. " So I'm going to go in the goalie box and I want you guys to try to score a goal. Take turns, Princess you go first and remember kick with the inside of your foot." I put on my cleats and go inside the goalie box, C'mon Violet you can do it! After a few failed attempts of trying to score a goal, Violet gives up. I go and sit down next to her, she looks at me with sadness in her eyes, " I can't do it. I'm sorry mommy." I pull her in and give her a hug, " As a friend once told me, Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game, In other words don't give up, you are really good and I bet if you tried again, you would score." She nods and gets up going to the ball. I smile and yell, " Whenever your ready sweetie." She steps back a little and runs to the ball kicking it with all the force in her body. " Violet..... YOU SCORED A GOAL!!!!!!!!" Connor and I run up to her and hug her. " I'm so proud of you Violet! I knew you could do it. You just need to really stick with it." she smiles and kisses my cheek, " As you said, Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." I smile and think to myself, I can't be any more proud of my princess then I am right now. Connor smiles and kisses me, " We should get some frozen yogurt for this amazing accomplishment." We nod and go to the nearest yogurt shop. Frozen yogurt.... yummmmmmmm!

             Chapter 36- Why Now?

While making cupcakes with Violet, My phone buzzes in my pocket. It was a text from Andrea, multiple actually.

Andrea- Heyyy babe! I've got some news text me ASAP. It's urgent! :)

Andrea- It's like REALLY freaking important, so I would appreciate if you would text me back.

Andrea- Please! ^.^

Me: Heyyy love! What is this ' Really Freaking Important' news you wanted to tell me?!

Andrea- I'm getting married in a week!!!!!!

Me- What??? Why so early?!

Andrea- Oh you know, my best friend who's the maid of honor has cancer and can die at any minute. And you have to attend my wedding so it's gonna be in a week. That's the earliest I can get it.

Me- Andrea!!! Just because I have cancer doesn't mean that you have to treat me differently. I'm the same old Megan you always knew, please don't treat me nothing more but nothing less. I appreciate the kind gesture but really? Do you even have the wedding planned out?? O_o

Andrea- Of course I do! And yes this is completely necessary,  you never know when your going to die. You die in the middle of your life, in the middle of a sentence. Megan I need you to be by my side at my wedding if my best friend doesn't attend what's the point of having a wedding.
Me- Awww babe. You would still get married for me and for you, you love Kian would you honestly not marry him if I didn't attend your wedding?"

Andrea- ...... No.

Me- Exactly well I gtg love, I'm making cupcakes with Violet but I will see you later so we can discuss this wedding. Love ya babe! xx

Andrea- :) Love ya too babe! TTYL! xx

I smile at my phone and put my phone back in my pocket. Time to finish making these cupcakes. As I decorate the cupcakes with Violet, I feel Connor wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck leaving a sloppy trail of wet kisses. I chuckle and say sarcastically, " There is a child present. Probably not the best time or place babe!" He smiles and kisses my cheek before he helps us with our wonderful decorating. Family Bonding.

Hey guys it's Kat! Is anyone else, besides me, excited for Daniel Radclifee's ( Harry Potter) new movie that's coming out soon? I am ecstatic about it! :D Anywhoo the Song of The Day is, Good Girl by Carrie Underwood ( I'm a country gal, not literally) And the Question of The Day is, " How would you react if we had a Purge? 2014's Purge. Lock your doors and windows. I would be scared f***ing shitless, to be honest. Like I can use a gun just fine but still I would probably be so scared that I would probably shoot and miss, or something like that. LoL. Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :)
                          ~ Kat <3