Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47- The Wedding Day!

Megan's POV:

TODAY IS MY WEDDING DAY!!!!!! I'm freaking out with excitement!! I'm at home while Connor is at Kian's house, I can't wait to see him at the alter! Andrea sits on the couch next to me and Violet, I look at the clipboard in her hands and cock an eyebrow at her, " Um Andrea... What's that?" she looks up from the object and smiles, " Just a list of stuff we need before your wedding, soon-to-be bride." I smile and everyone laughs. Oh and the girls are here; Zoe, Lisa, Niomi, Jenna, Bethany, Grace, Jeana, Blair, Bree, Lilly ( Superwoman) and Jenn. My besties, eleventhgorgeous will attend my wedding later! Same with Hannah Hart! I pick up Violet and set her on my lap, " So Andrea, what do we have planned before the wedding?" Andrea smirks and says while counting her fingers, " First we're gonna go get our nails done, then we're going to the spa, maybe after if we have time we'll grab some Starbucks and if not we'll go get our hair done then off to the church so you can get married! It's not a long list but it's gonna take forever trust me." I chuckle and nod. Errands we go!

*********************

As I look at my reflection in the mirror, I smile. I'm finally getting what I always wanted, being a wife and a mother. To think a month ago I was in a coma, I could've died. It's completely insane but then again I'm gonna marry the man of my dreams, cheesy I know but it's true. Andrea comes in and smiles, " Look at you! All dressed in white. I think I'm gonna cry!" I smile and hug her tightly, " Please don't Andrea! You look too beautiful to cry! And thanks babe!" She smiles and says, " Your mom and dad are waiting to see you. See ya down at the alter. Good luck Megan!" I hug her once more and she leaves.

My mom and Tony come in, " Hey guys! I'm so happy to see you! It's been too long!" they both hug me and my mom starts crying, " My little baby is getting married! Megan... you look breathtaking honey. God I remember the day I came home with you from the hospital, it was the best day of my life. And here you are... a beautiful young woman, dressed in white. Waiting to marry the man she loves. I couldn't be more proud! Good luck sweetheart, we'll see you soon!" She hugs me and kisses my cheek same with Tony. Time to get married!

Connor's POV:

Well I'm officially married to Megan Franta! And I've never been happier, besides when we adopted Violet. I stand in front of Megan and hold out my hand, " Care to dance?" she takes my hand and smiles, " I would love to." We go on the dance floor and dance to I'll Be by Edwin McCain. I put a piece of her hair behind her ear and sing softly, " The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful, Stop me and steal my breath. And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky Never revealing their depth. Tell me that we belong together, Dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips, Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above." She smiles and sings back, " I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide. I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life." I twirl her around a few times then I pull her close, " I love you Megan Franta." she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, " I love you Connor Franta." I close the space between us by pressing my lips against hers. Best feeling possible.

               Chapter 48- Honeymoon!

Megan's POV:

I CAN'T BELIEVE CONNOR TOOK ME TO ISLE ESME FOR OUR HONEYMOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's located near Rio de Janeiro, I'm anxious to get there! One, because I've dreamt about going there for God knows how long and Two, because I have some alone time with my husband! This should be an interesting two weeks. When we get there, we get situated in our beach house suite thing. " Babe wanna go for a swim?" Connor looks up from unpacking and nods, " Sure sounds like fun! Give me a minute or two." I smile and go change. Beach time!

***********************

After we go swimming, we get back to the suite and watch movies. My phone rings and it was James? I apologize to Connor and go into the kitchen. I get an Arizona and throw it at him, he thanks me and drinks it. I press answer and say, " Hello?"

James: Hello Mrs. Franta! I called to say congratulations on the wedding and I have some big news for you.

Me: Thanks! And you have my undivided attention.

James: Megan, I'm happy to say that YOU no longer have cancer. I ran all of your tests and you passed them incredibly, congratulations and take care! Goodbye.

I drop my phone on the counter and Connor runs up to me, " Megan are you ok?!"  I look at him and smile widely, " I'm perfectly fine and cancer free!" his eyes widen and within a second I'm lifted off the floor and embraced in a tight hug. He spins me around for a while then says, " Oh my God Megan!!! That's amazing, we can finally have the life we always wanted!!" I smile and crash my lips onto his, one thing led to another and we are now in the bedroom... ( No description advised)

*********************

Hey guys its Kat! 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!! My goodness, time flies by fast. A lot of people have been asking me to make a sequel and I'm still thinking about it. But I will let you guys know on my last update, be patient my young grasshoppers. Anywhoo Stay unique, Love ya guys! ;)

                            ~ Kat <3