Chapter 9-10

Chapter 9- World Cup.

Hayes's POV:

Today was the World Cup, US vs Portugal. I am so excited and so is Connor and Megan we are all soccer freaks. In fact Megan and I coach teams for Johansen high school. I hear Bring Me to Life by Evanescence play and its Megan I put that for her ringtone, I pick up my phone and answer it; " Welcome to FIFA entertainment how may I assist you today?" I hear her giggle and say, " I would like to place money on a bet for the game going on this evening?" " Nope sorry this is Hayes Grier, how's it going Megan Franta." I turn down the radio. " Getting ready to head over to your place my brother from another mother." I chuckle and say, " Ok see you soon nerd." " See you soon asswipe." we both laugh before I hang up.  Time to get my game on.

Megan's POV:

I put on my jersey with some shorts and vans. After I straighten my hair and put my Portugal snap back on; I then put on some make up and yell, " Babe are you ready?" he comes into the room with his Portugal tank top on with the same snap back I happen to be wearing. " Connor, um where is your shorts?" he looks down and says, " Can you grab me some shorts please." I chuckle and throw him a pair of shorts, he puts it on then we leave.

Olivia's POV:

I change into a US jersey crop top with ripped up shorts and some flats. I curl my hair and put on make up even though Hayes hates when I wear make up, " It covers my natural beauty" he can be so cute sometimes. I hear the doorbell and I yell, " I got it!" I open the door and squeal,  " MEGAN!!" " OLIVIA!!!" we hug tightly then I hug Connor. " Please come in the game doesn't start until like 15 minutes." Megan smiles then they both walk in. " Hayes babe, Megan and Connor are here!" he runs down the stairs and hugs Megan tightly, " Hey sis! Glad you could make it." Megan chuckles and says, " Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile and go into the kitchen to grab myself a beer. 

Connor's POV:

We all sit on the couch with beers in our hands watching the game, it is SO freaking intense. Portugal is behind by 1 point and its been 87 minutes already, they can't win within 2-3 minutes, its highly unlikely. It goes on commercial and I look over at Megan and notice that she has goosebumps. " Babe are you cold?" she shakes her head and says, " No I'm just scared and nervous." I am so confused. She continues, " If Portugal doesn't win this game they will be out... for good. And they can't afford that because in their group, they have the lowest points so its either they score or they're out, but if they tie it goes to penalty shootouts which are the most intense thing ever." I nod, damn she knows a lot about soccer.

Megan's POV:

Well the game ended 2-2 so nobody won or lost, but Portugal is out which sucks but whatever. We decide to stick around while Hayes teases us about losing which makes him look stupid because no one lost. " Hayes we got to go. Its time to coach." he nods and gives me my uniform ( I keep it their because I know I would lose it at home.) I quickly change in the bathroom then say, " If you guys wanna come with us you can. You can play soccer with the team if you want." they nod and we all go to Johansen.

                 Chapter 10- Johansen.

Megan's POV:

We get to the field and my team is already doing their routine, I'm so proud they can finally do something on their own. I walk up to them and they stand straight in a line. Impressive. " Take a knee boys." the guys do as their told. " This is Connor Franta, my fiancee. Connor this is the team." one of the hot guys stand up and say, " Your engaged!!! Damit I was gonna ask you on a date, face it coach you are pretty damn hot." I laugh while Connor sends him glares. " Sorry I don't date guys who I happen to coach. And yes I know I am, both ways actually. So start stretching then take a lap, understood?" they nod and start stretching. This is gonna be a fun day.

Connor's POV:

This is really fun. Megan let me be her helper today. I made Mr. Flirt run a mile  because of what happened earlier and he was just pissing me off. At the end of the practice we had a scrimmage and Megan decided to play leaving me in charge. Some guy on the team kicked her in the stomach and she fell to the floor, cussing. I stopped the scrimmage and ran to her side putting my hand under her head. " Megan baby are you ok, where does it hurt?" she says groaning, " Can you help me up." I nod and help her up, the guy who injured her came up to us and said, " Oh my God coach I am so sorry I didn't mean to." she silents him, " Good defense kid, keep up the good work and it was my fault for trying to head the ball." he chuckles and hugs Megan, " If you need anything let me know." she nods and the team continues to play.

Megan's POV:

My stomach is killing me. I'm starving and nauseous. After the practice ends Connor takes me to Denny's to get some pancakes with bacon. " Are you sure your not in any more pain babe?" Connor says while rubbing my thigh. I smile and say, " I'm positive I was just starving that's all." he smiles and kisses my temple. God I love this guy. " Wanna go home now?" he nods and then we leave and go home. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day.

Hey guys its Kat! As you guys might know by now is that I LOVE soccer. I actually do coach soccer with my sister at Johansen high school and its super fun. the Question of The Day is, " Who would you go for in the World Cup, US or Portugal?" and the Song of The Day is Never Say Never by The Fray. Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :D

                           ~ Kat <3