Chapter 33-34

Chapter 33- Try Me?

Andrea's POV:

We are on the road to the beach, today us 5 ( Kian, Megan, Violet, Connor, and I.) are gonna have a nice day at the beach, quality time per say. When we get there Violet and Megan roll down the small sand hill ( like the idiots they are) and laugh hysterically as they get to the bottom. We set up the blankets in a small row and run towards the water, this is gonna break out into a battle like the Hunger Games or some shit. Megan picks up Violet and uses her as a human shield to protect herself from getting splashed by the water. They are so cute together.

Megan's POV:

After our little water battle we sit down and eat our food that I made ( I'm just that boss) and everyone comments on it, never have I ever received a bad comment about my food. " Mommy can I have another sandwich please!" she flashes me her begging smile, I cave in and hand her another before taking a bite of mine. " Thank you!" she says with a mouth full. I laugh and say, " Some manners would be highly appreciated little one!" she smiles shyly causing all of us to laugh. After we all finish eating Connor comes up with an idea, " You guys we should play a game, girls vs guys. Whoever wins gets to have the other team as their servants for the entire day. Deal?" I smile at Violet and Andrea then stare back at my idiot fiance,  " Your on. What would this game be?" he smirks at Kian, " Arm wrestling. You can back out now if you would like." I snort and get in his face, " What makes you think I want to back out. It's not like I have any real competition or anything." everyone including Kian makes oooooooooo noises then Andrea says, " You just got told SAAAN!" I high five her then Connor says, " Let's get the show on the road then. Oh and honey be careful you don't wanna hurt yourself now do you?" This asshole did not just say that. I smile at him, " Of course not, but the only person you should be worried about is yourself because I'm going to kick your butt, goodluck sweetheart your gonna need it." I walk to the bench with total pride and dignity.  This should be good.

Connor's POV:

We both sit down with our left arms behind our backs, She's is so going down. ( 15 minutes later) She beat me. She freaking beat me. I put out my hand for her to shake instead she puts her pointer finger under my chin and says while smiling, " Good game, maybe win next time?!" with that she lightly punches my chin ( like the guy from White Chicks) and walks up to the girls giving them high fives. Show off. C'mon Kian at least let it be a tie don't disappoint me! I pray that it's gonna be a tie.

Kian's POV:

What is up with women these days, they're hella strong. Andrea smirks at me and I say with full confidence, " You're going down babe,  any last words?" she smiles at me and says, " Sleep with an eye open and your back against a wall." I cock an eyebrow then we start, after Megan and Connor I suddenly feel scared as hell. Within 25-30 minutes Andrea beat me, What.The. Hell. I am at a loss of words.

Megan's POV:

Yesssssss! We won, they are now our servants for the rest of the day! Andrea, Violet, and I put on our shades while lying down on our beach chairs. " Connor! Can you be a great fiance and put sun screen on my back please!!" he nods and does just that. I am starting to love this servant thing more and more. Soon after that the guys are giving Andrea and I back massages and it feels amazing, I turn to face Andrea and I high five her, " This is freaking legit! We need to do more bets often!" Connor and Kian say in sync, " Nooooooooo!!" Losers, they can't handle us. It's sad really. " Violet how are you  holding up princess." No response. " Violet?" still no response. I get up in a panic and find her sleeping on a blanket in the sand, I put a hand over my heart and go back to my original position. God that scared the life out of me. " I don't know about you guys but I think we should call it a night, its already 9:45. We got a 2 hour drive to go."  They nod and start putting the stuff in the car while I carry Violet, she's very light for a 7 year old. Is that even normal?  When we get in the car I put her next to me while Connor was on the other side. 2 hours, yay.

Connor's POV:

Within the first hour Megan falls asleep, I get out my phone and take a picture of Violet resting her head on Megan's shoulder while Megan was holding her with her head on Violet's. This is too freaking cute. After I take the picture I post it on Instagram,  " These two are so damn cute. Just came back from a long day at the beach. Bed time. #BeachFun #QualityTime #LoveThese2 #BedTime" then I posted it after tagging Megan in it. Gosh I'm so tired.

            Chapter 34- Excuse Me?!

Megan's POV:

( 3:30pm) I get a call from Andrea, " Heyy babe! What's up?" I hear a squeal in her end of the phone and she yells,  " KIAN PROPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" In response I squeal back and yell just as loud as she did, " OMG YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ANDREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She calms down a little, " Thanks! And the other thing is that I want you to be my maid of honor." tears form in my eyes and I quietly say, " Andrea I'm more than honored but you know I can't." she snorts and says in all seriousness,  " Megan you can and you will, I have no doubt in my mind that you won't." I smile and say, " I have a strong feeling that I no longer have a say in this?" she chuckles and says, " Yeah..."I chuckle and say, " Alright well I'm going to go tell Connor. I'm so happy for you guys and congrats again. Love ya babe see you tomorrow!" with that I hung up and told Connor. I am so excited!

Connor's POV:

" Excuse me, so let me get this right. Kian and Andrea are engaged as of today?" she nods excitedly and I am lost at words. " She called me like 3 minutes ago and told me. I'm so happy for both of them!" I call Kian and congratulated him, then after we finished talking  I made a video with Megan and Violet ( it was ridiculous actually) I wonder what challenge I should do tomorrow?

Hey guys its Kat! SURPRISE! Kian and Andrea are now engaged, yaaaaaaay! I've always loved them as a couple since the beginning! Anywhoo the Song of The Day is, Bring Me To Life by Evanescence. And the Question of The Day is, " If you had the choice to either breathe under water for the rest of your life but every once a year you had to be on land for a day or would you rather be some kind of animal? " Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :$

                            ~ Kat <3