Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37- The Big Day.

Megan's POV:

Today was the big day, Andrea was finally getting married! After Violet and I finished getting ourselves ready we go into Andrea's changing room, " Heyy bride to be! Wow babe you look breathtaking!!!" she hugs me tightly and says, " Thanks love! I can't believe I'm actually getting married today! Speaking of getting married, when are you and Connor gonna tie the knot?" I smile at her and say, " In 2 or 3 weeks, I believe!" she squeals and says, " That's great! I honestly can't wait!" * 10 minutes later* " I gotta go Andrea its my Que, see you out there love!" she flashes me a quick smile before I grab a bouquet of flowers and walk down the aisle.

* After the Reception* I grab a glass of shampagne and make a toast to Andrea, " Andrea I've known you since we were kids and ever since then we've been best friends. I can't begin to explain how grateful I am that you planned your wedding earlier because of my illness, which I still think was unnecessary but oh well, things happen for a reason. I have watched you grow up from a young child into a incredible, talented young woman that you are today and I couldn't be more proud. Ever since you and Kian started dating years ago, I knew you guys had something special from the start. I think it was the sparkling look in his eyes from whenever he looked at you that gave it away. And Kian if you ever break her heart i'm going to rearrange your human face, don't think I won't. She's my other half, you hurt her you hurt me that's how it goes. So promise me you'll take care of her when im not around?" he smiles and says, " I promise." I smile and say, " Ok then, to Andrea and Kian, may you guys have a great life full of love and devotion to one another." I lift up my glass and toast to that. Andrea hugs me tightly while crying into my shoulder, thank God she's wearing water proof make up, that could've been bad.

           Chapter 38- Planning Sucks.

* Few Days Later*

Connor's POV:

My mom came over today and helped Megan with planning the wedding. I on the other hand was spending time with Violet, we just sat back and watched Once Upon a Time episodes on Netflix. I hate planning weddings, it sucks. " Daddy can we make some popcorn please?" I nod and get up to make her some popcorn. " How is the planning going ladies?" Megan smiles and says, " It's going great! How is Once Upon a Time?" I say excitedly, " Emma and Hook finally kissed but Robin's dead wife is back and Regina is quite pissed. Oh and Elsa from Frozen is gonna be in the next season as a villain!" she laughs and says, " Wow! I can't wait for it to come back on, shit's gonna go down!" I nod and finish making the popcorn now back to the show.

Megan's POV:

* Next Day* Today Violet, Connor, and I decided to have a lazy day. We went swimming then we went to the park, then we went shopping and now we're just at home watching The Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez. I go to the kitchen and look around for something, " What should I make for dinner? I'm all out of ideas." Connor wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck, " We should order takeout or something." I nod in agreement, " How about BJ's or Olive Garden?" Violet and Connor say in unison,  " BJ'S!! BJ's!! BJ's!!"  I laugh at their little chant and say, " BJ'S it is. I'm getting the Fettucini Alfredo, what about you guys?" Violet nods in agreement with me and Connor says, " I'm gonna get a BLT burger with fries. Their BLT's are the bomb!" I call in our order and say, " Ok. Now we wait."

Connor's POV:

After we eat our dinner, Violet goes and takes a shower then comes out with her hair still damp, " Mommy can you braid my hair please!" Megan smiles and says, " Of course princess!" she sits on the couch and has Violet sit on the floor in between her legs as she braids her hair into a French braid like Elsa's. In complete honesty, Violet looked like a brunette Elsa. Legitimately. " There you go princess. Now your my little Elsa." Violet sat in Megan's lap and we watched the Wedding Planner. Family Nights are always the bestest.

Violet's POV:

After we finished watching the movie, mom and dad took me to my room. Mom kissed my forehead and tucked me in, " Goodnight Violet, sweet dreams princess." I hug her tightly and say, " Goodnight mommy. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite." she smiles and leans on the door frame. Dad comes up to me and kisses my forehead as well, " Goodnight my little bundle of sunshine. Sweet dreams." I hug him tightly and yawn, " Goodnight daddy. Sleep tight." mom turns off my light and closes the door before they both leave. I'm glad she did because I need sleep. Like bad.

Hey guys its Kat! Happy FRANTASTIC Thursday!!! ;) Today is my little cousin's birthday, he just turned 12 and so I just want to give him a shout out even though he doesn't have Wattpad. But who cares, Sean, Happy Birthday I love you nerd! :) Anywhoo the Song of The Day is, Cinema by Skrillex. And the Question of The Day is, " Looney Tunes or Tom & Jerry?" ( Best freaking cartoons ever, besides the old time ones I grew up with.) Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :D

                          ~ Kat <3