Chapter 31-32

Chapter 31- Love & Promises.

* A few weeks later*

Connor's POV:

Today Megan and a friend are coming over. So i'm getting prepared for their arrival, Andrea and Kian are here also along with JC, Ricky, Sam, and Sawyer. The others should get here in about 2 hours or so. I hear the doorbell and I yell, " I got it!" I rush to the door and open it to see Megan and a little girl? " Hey Megan, who's that?" the little girl is hiding behind Megan. Megan smiles at her then says coldly to me, " Our would've been daughter. Her name is Violet." Violet pulls on her sleeve and asks, " That's him, the guy you were supposed to marry?" she nods looking down to the floor. " Megan can we talk... alone." she gestures for Violet to go inside which she does then I close the door. " Look i'm sorry about not believing you about the Brady thing, I just got jealous because he was kissing my girl and it looked pretty bad, I should've let you explain but I didn't and ever since we broke up I've been a mess. I went to Andrea for help and that says something. If you don't love me anymore I completely understand just know that I will always love you and no one can ever replace you-" with that she cut me off by smashing her lips onto mine, wow I missed this feeling.

Megan's POV:

I kissed him. I really kissed him, I missed this feeling for a long time. We pull back from lack of oxygen and I say, " I love you Connor what made you think I stopped. Actually don't answer that." He chuckles and says, " I love you too. So about us..." I kiss him again, " If you want, we can get engaged again because technically the wedding is still on. The only people who know that we called off the wedding is inside but its your choice." He pulls out my ring and re proposes, I obviously said yes. " Connor we shouldn't tell them." he looks confused and says, " We shouldn't?" I shake my head, " I have a plan." I tell him my genius plan and he nods then we go inside.

           Chapter 32- Love is Blind.

Megan's POV:

After Violet and I say our hellos to everyone we sit down on the couch and watch A Walk to Remember ( Tehehe :P) Connor sat on one side of me as Violet sat on the other, after the movie ends Connor cups my face and kisses me, everyone gasps and I pull back, " What?" Kian smirks, " When did this happen?" I looked at Connor, " Um my fiance and I happened before the movie started, we wanted to surprise you guys!" everyone yells FIANCE in unison. We just smile and nod. Violet hugs Connor and I at the same time, " Now I have two parents!!! Can this day get any better!!!!" My smile turns into a frown and everyone happens to notice it, " What's wrong Megan?" I fake a smile, " Nothing! Andrea can I talk to you for a sec." she nods and we go outside. Andrea looks concerned, " What's wrong Megan?" tears are forming in my eyes, " How am I gonna tell her?" Andrea hugs me knowing exactly what im talking about, " Just say what needs to be said, your her mom now do what's best for her." I wipe my stray tears, " I know but I don't want to flat out tell her " Oh yeah sweetie I have cancer, I don't know how much longer I have to live.". It will break her heart and I don't want to be the reason when it does." I hear a sniffle from behind us, Violet. " Why didn't you tell me?" she says in between sobs before storming off into the house. " Violet!!!! Wait come back!"

Violet's POV:

I ran as fast as I could to the nearest room and I closed it behind me. How could she not tell me, i'm her daughter don't I have the right to know. I layed on the bed and cried my eyes out into the pillow, I just cried and cried and cried. I heard a knock at the door and the rhythm sounded like the one from Frozen, " Who is it?" " Violet please I know your in there, people have been asking where you've been, they say I have courage and i'm trying to im right out here for you just let me in! Please open the door princess." I get off the bed and open the door, " What do you want Megan?" She sits down next to me on the bed, " I didn't want you to find out that way and im sorry you did. Violet your my daughter and you know I love you, and I always will now, and forever. I'm here to protect you from the monsters under your bed to the bad people in this world,  Connor and I will always be here for you even if we aren't we will always be in your heart. When it's my time to go to Heaven, look up at the stars, those stars are the family of the past. I'll be with them looking down on you making sure your safe. If you need guidance im right here don't be afraid to ask okay. I love you so much princess, don't ever forget that." I hug her tightly burying my face into her shoulder, " I don't want you to go mommy, ever." she starts crying with me, " I know baby, neither do I. Never forget me ok." I nod and hug her tighter, she kisses my forehead and holds me in her arms. 

Megan's POV:

She called me mommy. My little girl called me mommy, my heart is racing. As we are still hugging I hear a knock at the door, " May I come in." It was Connor, Violet nods and he comes in hugging us both. " I kind of eavesdropped on you guys, that's why im sort of crying." I kiss his cheek, " Awww Violet, daddy is getting all emotional on us!" we both laugh and Connor chuckles a little, " Yeah, yeah its not a big deal." Violet hugs us both and says, " I love you guys!" which causes us to cry even more. Andrea comes in and says apologetically, " Sorry to ruin the cute family moment but the guys are leaving and they want to say goodbye to Violet." Connor and I say in unison, " What about us?!?" she laughs and we follow Violet out of the room. I hug the guys and say, " Bye boys see ya later!" they wave and then leave, now its only us 5: Connor, Violet, Andrea, Kian, and I. This should be interesting.

Hey guys its Kat! This got emotional quite fast, like it was hard for me to type these 2 chapters ( no joke). Anywho the Song of The Day is, Why Should I Worry from Disney's Oliver & Company. ( Tehehe i'm a Disney fanatic! ^.^) And the Question of The Day is, " If you could be a Disney Prince or Princess, who would you be? ( I would be Belle for multiple reasons). Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :)

                       ~ Kat <3