Chapter 25-26

Chapter 25- The Lake.

Andrea's POV:

Today we are all going to the lake. Its us ( O2L and their girlfriends/fiance.) Magcon Boys,  One Direction and their girlfriends ( sadly) and our other YouTube friends. Its gonna be fun then after we are all going on a road trip. " Andrea!" I hear someone call from the kitchen. " What?!" " I love you babe!" I roll my eyes, its Kian and I know he wants something. " What do you want Kian." he looks offended, " Why do you always think I want something whenever I say I love you?" I chuckle, " Because whenever you say I love you its either you want something or your trying to get out of something. I know you too well Kian." he smiles and kisses you, " Your such a great girlfriend. I love you so much my Andrea!" I stare deep into Kian's eyes, " Who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend??" He laughs and picks me up bridal style slamming me onto the couch, " Wait here." I nod and grab my phone, scrolling through Twitter. He comes back with our stuff and yelled,  " Beach time!!" I cock my eyebrow at him then get up and we finally go to the lake.

Olivia's POV:

We are the first one's who got to the lake. Yay! I walk to the water and stand in the wet sand admiring the glimmering water. I take in the view, feeling the warm summer breeze through my hair, listening to the laughter of children. I suddenly feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, " It's gorgeous isn't it?" I smile and nod, " It sure is. Is anyone else here yet?" Hayes chuckles and says, " Yeah Megan and Connor are here." We walk back to where they are and I hug Megan, " Hey babe, how have you been?" she smiles and says, " I've been great,  how about you?" I smile, " Same here I really missed you guys. We've just been busy with the new house and all." She nods in agreement. ( 30 minutes later) Everyone got here and that's when the fun started.

Megan's POV:

Nash came up to me with Shawn and said, " Wanna join the game with us?" I cock an eyebrow, " What game and who's playing?" Shawn smiles and says, " We are gonna play multiple games. Water balloon fights, Squirt guns, rafting races and etc. And everyone is playing, wanna join its gonna be fun I promise." I smile and nod. I take off my tank top and shorts exposing my 2 piece bikini. Everyone wolf whistles and I say, " Eyes to yourselves except for Niall and Harry." Niall and Harry say yes in unison. Connor chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist, " And me obviously, I don't need permission." I nod and we start playing, I grab 2 squirt guns and start spraying everyone. I swear I was like Selene from Underworld, I was kicking ass. After that we decided to play with the water balloons and I just used Connor as a human shield, he didn't seem to care. Rest of the day we were drinking, talking, swimming and etc. It was like a Super Bowl party, but not as insane and much more exciting. I wonder where we are going for our road trip?

            Chapter 26- The Road Trip.

Megan's POV:

I can't believe it, we're taking a road trip to San Diego. I absolutely love it there, whenever I go its always sunny and warm, sometimes humid. " Matt if you keep eyeing my fiance im going to kill you." I hear Connor say from the passenger seat but I decide to zone out again and listen to music on my phone. A Drop in The Ocean by Ron Pope. God I love this song, besides Never Say Never by The Fray or Half a Heart by One Direction ( Whenever I see the lads I always make them sing it to me, its AMAZAYN!) I start singing along to the song,

A drop in the ocean

A change in the weather

I was praying that you and me

might end up together it's like

wishing for rain as I stand in

the desert but  im holding you