The Future Heirs Arc PART 1

Warning: Timelines will be intermingling everywhere. And there will be major changes to all arcs.

Out of all the Arcobaleno, only Aria, Lal and Colonello will meet the three heirs during ARC 1.

Tsuna didn't get his flames sealed, as some of you have the right idea on what happened to him BEFORE 5.

____________________________________

THE TRINISETTE HEIRS AGE:

Byakuran: oldest

Tsunayoshi: middle, younger than Byakuran by a year.

Yuni: youngest, younger than Byakuran by three years, Tsuna by two.

____________________________________

Chapter 4

Gesso Innocence

An  albino with a blissful grin on his face picked up a marshmallow from  one of the many bowls filled up with the white, delicious, sweet and  soft delicacy.

A man stood behind the childish three-year-old with a worried frown.

"Young Master..." he started but to his dismay, he was ignored in favor of the sweets. He tried again.

"Young  Ma-" this time, he was cut off as the child threw an unmistakable bag  of marshmallows at him and hit him spot on the forehead. He sighed and  peeled the bag off him before tossing it to the nearby couch.

The  man froze as beads of swear began rolling down his forehead. The child  was looking at him with wide eyes that eerily resembled one of a kicked  puppy's.

"No... It's Byakuran~~~" the child sniffed.

The butler, Michaelo, inwardly sobbed. Why must you young skies have that look?!

The  butler looked away as he conceded with a defeated sigh. He stuttered  pathetically. "F-fine...Young Ma-Mast... ugh, Byakuran."

The  albino, now known as Byakuran beamed and Michaelo could've sworn that a  Mist Flame user was toying with his mind or something.

Why is there an illusion of a white background with sparkling marshmallows around the 3-year-old's head?!

The  butler left young Byakuran be and left the living room into his own  quarters. He shook his head with a wry yet pitying smile.

He's still 3. Michaelo reminded himself. The truth would be too hard on him.

Someone  so innocent, so pure, young and full of joy, shouldn't have to suffer  in the cruel world they live in. Where innocence would be beaten into  the ground, fragile mentality broken harshly, pure eyes stained red with  sights of blood and worse.

However, Fate seems to hate even the most innocent, youngest, purest and happiest child.

He whispered forlornly. "I swear, Young Master Byakuran, I will never leave your side as long as I live."

Byakuran,  on the other hand, stopped chewing on his favorite food once Michaelo,  his trusty butler and father-figure left the room. He looked down at the  marshmallows with wishes occupying his mind.

He wanted to know  who was his real parents. He heard from the gossiping maids that due to  his father, he had recently gotten himself a half-sibling, younger than  him by three years. Right after he was brought into the world, his  mother had passed away and none of the workers there, even Michaelo  would allow him to visit her ashes.