Daily Life Arc Part 5

Anyway, Hayato can't really call Tsuna a 'good-for-nothing copy' anymore because of what he had witnessed (the kendo fight with Mochida where Tsuna won using wit and reflexes).

Byakuran is back, with the means of the omnipotent Internet! And everything is coming into place for Tsuna, slowly but surely.

____________________________________

Chapter 15

Bomb it all the Way!

Trash! Get me your best steak!

...Are you going to pay this time?

Scum, get to it! And a bottle of whiskey!

Xanxus, answer me.

... Scu- Tras-, Ugh, Trashy-brat! Just hurry up.

Haa... I guess not then, oh well... Next table then-

Shut up, boss. Yo kid, I'll make sure he pays.

Good, finally...

____________________________________

"Well, all that success has just given that monkey of a twin a bigger head now. Hmp!" Hana scoffed, crossing her arms as she watched Sawada Ieyoshi soak up the praises of his peers, akin to a sponge soaking up water.

"Oh look, Yamamoto-san is going up to him." Kyoko pointed up. She was smiling cheerily as she watched the two chat together.

Tsuna looked on from behind the two girls with an indifferent look, it quickly vanished as his lips contorted into a frown as he saw Yamamoto-san's evident hesitance, though no one else had noticed it yet. Not even his twin, the one who was nearest to Yamamoto was aware.

He narrowed his eyes when Yamamoto started to laugh without a care in the world, a fitting disguise for whatever he was withholding from everyone else. He narrowed them even more if possible once he noticed Reborn's line of sight, directed at the laughing Yamamoto Takeshi, who was in front of the smug Sawada Ieyoshi who was being escorted out by Mochida Kensuke, who had seemingly gotten over his humiliating defeat. A wig on his head as his hair had already begun to grow back.

He observed as Gokudera sneered at Ieyoshi, who sneered back. They exchanged few words, but Tsuna knew, from the determined set of Gokudera's jaw and the annoyed glint in Ieyoshi's eyes, the few words were enough to get the point of the short conversation across.

Although his main worries had already moved on to whatever was going on between the silver-haired student and his brash twin, the worried and uneasy face of Yamamoto Takeshi still laid in his mind. As the other students started to strode out, either in excitement or anger, respectively because of victory or loss, Tsuna decided to remain until the last of the students had exited the gymnasium.

The last student, who was currently walking towards the exit, was in fact, the baseball star himself.

"Hey, Yamamoto-san?" Tsuna called out, in an attempt to discover what was going on with this normally carefree teen. Just as he had hoped, the baseball star paused in his steps and turned around to face him, curiosity and confusion written all over his face.

"Tsuna? What's up?" He smiled at the brunette, it wasn't as forced as before and Tsuna had to put his guess as that with Tsuna, Yamamoto probably wasn't feeling as pressured when he was with Ieyoshi, another baseball star, an all-round athlete.