Daily Life Arc Part 8

So we welcome back the First Generation ghosts, and also Irie Shoichi!!! Bianchi and Lambo also make an appearance here.

____________________________________

THE CURRENT TIMELINE OF EVENTS UNTIL THIS CHAPTER:

2011 - Byakuran is born, Mukuro is born, Kyoya is born, Ryohei is born

2012 - Tsuna and Ieyoshi are born, Kensuke is born, Takeshi and Hayato are born. Kyoko and Hana are born

2014 - Yuni is born on January 15, Sawada twins are 2

2015 - Tsuna (3) gets sold to Estraneo and meets Mukuro, Ken and Chikusa.

2017 - Yuni is 3, Estraneo gets destroyed, Tsuna was rescued by ghosts to Giglio Nero mansion. Tsuna is now 5, Byakuran and Mukuro 6. Arcobaleno visited Aria and Yuni. Tsuna arrived after they left. In April, Tsuna goes back to Namimori. YUNIted is built.

2018 - The Crib Incident.

2022 - Lambo is born

2027 - Tsuna is 14, Reborn arrives.

___________________________________

____________________________________

Chapter 18

Slowly Etching Away at my Beloved Peace Part 2

I have something else to add!

Go ahead, Tsunayoshi, I'm curious.

There~~ That's better

Said teen is also banned from having marshmallows delivered to him here...

He did do that a few times.... hahaha!!

Yu-chan?

Yes?

It wasn't 'a few' times..........

- The Banned List of YUNIted part 3

____________________________________

A flashing light from a laptop alerted the current living occupant of the small room of a quaint house in the strange town of Namimori. It was toeing 11 at night, when the remaining occupants of the house had already gone to bed, except one.

Tsunayoshi grumbled as he rolled out of his bed and turned on his table lamp as to not arouse suspicions. He was just about to fall asleep but was awakened by his laptop. Who would send him a direct emergency message this late? Only a few could do so, the few being the Giglio Nero trio, Byakuran, Michaelo, and a red-haired friend of his, Irie Shoichi. He does still keep in touch with Colonello, Lal and Xanxus but there as no way he would give access to Colonello, Reborn would probably find a way to hack him and then his identity would be at jeopardy.

No wait, backtrack, he would definitely find a way, especially since it would be inflicting harm on Cielo27......

With Lal, Reborn could also discover ways to hack her, and once again, imperil his identity. He trusted her, and he knew she was good, but no one was completely sure of Reborn's abilities so she had decided to not risk it.