Daily Life Arc Part 10

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (By the way, I'm sorry that this isn't a Christmas Special sort of chapter, the christmas chapter will come when the timeline in this fic reaches that date.)

Hope you all are enjoying Christmas and the holidays!!

____________________________________

We're starting out this chapter with the Mukuro like I promised you guys last chapter, enjoy!!

And wow, it's gonna be so weird for the twins, and awkward too haha!! Tsuna doesn't understand why Ieyoshi stopped insulting him, and has no idea why he feels guilty. And Ieyoshi just can't work up the courage to apologise or even talk with Tsuna!! For Ieyoshi, that's gonna be awkward, and for Tsuna, he just feels confused. Let the sibling awkwardness commence!!!

And as you will see, the first part in Tsuna's room, everything seems so vague, like there's nothing much to write and that there's nothing happening. Half-true, nothing important is happening, but it is written in such a way to portray Tsuna's morning confusion.

And everyone's still very worried, but we'll get past that.

____________________________________

THE CURRENT TIMELINE OF EVENTS UNTIL THIS CHAPTER:

2003 - Lancia is born

2012 - Byakuran's uncle was assassinated on December 22nd. Lancia gets taken into the Serpentine Famiglia on December 24th.

2013 - Byakuran is born (March 14) , Mukuro is born, Kyoya is born, Ryohei is born. Michaelo killed Gesso's brother's (Bya-kun's uncle) murderer on December 22nd. Ken and Chikusa are born.

2014 - Tsuna (13/10) and Ieyoshi (14/10) are born, Kensuke is born, Takeshi and Hayato (September 9th) are born. Kyoko and Hana are born

2016 - Yuni is born on January 15, Sawada twins are 2

2017 - Tsuna (3) gets sold to Estraneo and meets Mukuro, Ken and Chikusa.

2018 - Hayato started to perform piano for guests, first time eating Bianchi's poison cooking. Officially met Michaelo who consoled the crying Hayato.

2019 - Yuni is 3, Estraneo gets destroyed, Tsuna was rescued by ghosts to Giglio Nero mansion in January. Tsuna is now 5, Byakuran and Mukuro 6. Arcobaleno visited Aria and Yuni. Tsuna arrived after they left. Byakuran and Yuni officially meet each other and meets Tsuna, Yuni and Byakuran revealed to be half-siblings through Byakuran's father. (The Future Heirs Arc Part 2). In April, Tsuna goes back to Namimori. YUNIted is built. An unofficial alliance was created between Michaelo and the Giglio Nero.

2020 - The Crib Incident. Gesso becomes a Famiglia. Official (but silent) announcement of the alliance between Gesso and Giglio Nero. Mukuro (7) gets taken into the Serpentine Famiglia (lancia's Famiglia) along with Ken and Chikusa, both also 7 years old.

2022 - Hayato ran away. Mukuro(9) gets taken away by the Vindice with Ken (9), Chikusa (9) and Lancia (19). Lambo is born

2027 - Tsuna is 13, Reborn arrives. (by the way, since his birthday hasn't passed, he's not really 13 yet, so he'll be 14 in the Varia Arc)

(Whew!)

____________________________________

2027 (I'm really following the 2027 calendar...)

14/6 - Reborn boards the plane to Japan.
20/6 - Reborn arrives in Japan (presumably on that day since Tsuna can only guess), and is introduced in YUNIted
21/6 - Reborn arrives at the Sawada household. The kendo match happened.
22/6 - Smoking Bomb Hayato arrives, Tsuna gains a Storm, Mochida is scouted by Reborn to become Ieyoshi's Cloud. Mukuro broke out of Vendicare.
23/6 - Takeshi's attempted suicide, was saved and became Tsuna's Rain.
29/6 - Bianchi and Lambo arrived.
30/6 - TYL Lambo makes an appearance and stirs things up.
12/7 - Haru makes an appearance. Tsuna's PTSD attack
13/7 - Haru attempts to challenge Ieyoshi. Tsuna gets interrogated and Reborn gets played.