The Future Heirs Arc Part 3

Chapter 8

Tsuna and the First Generation

"Lal!!!"

Said toddler had, after returning her mind to her physical body, staggered and almost collapsed.

"I'm fine, Colonello, Aria. What's more important will be what I'm going to tell you know."

She looked at them seriously before speaking. "There are foreign flames in Tsunayoshi, five which the mind is relentlessly trying to kick out, and his mind is a literal prison. I need you, Aria, to seal, permanently seal away the five flames, which are all but Sky and two Mists. Colonello, calm him down enough for me to forcefully alter his mindscape into something less... disturbing... After that, I'll tell you about his memories."

How could a prison cell be disturbing? They didn't know, and don't want to know.

"Alright, kora! Come on, I'm ready kora!"

"If you're ready, Lal, I am too." Aria said, the tight, worrying squeeze on her heart slowly loosening as they could finally help the child.

"...Then let's start."

____________________________________

And for the infinite time in his six years of looking after Byakuran, Michaelo found himself questioning why must the world be so cruel to these three children.

Byakuran, chosen holder of the Sky Mare Ring, and apparently, after reading the Gesso's family's history, he discovered that the ring actually permits the holder to travel between parallel worlds. And for some unknown, horrifying reason, only his Byakuran can communicate with other Byakurans of different parallel worlds. Dealing with one hyperactive, mischievous, marshmallow-addict was more than enough already. He really didn't want Byakuran to start sharing stories which he received from his parallel selves, exaggerated to a point as usual, and his Young Master would probably even gather up insane ideas and wreck havoc on both mansions.

The downsides? Michaelo was afraid that with all the foreign knowledge, his Young Master would one day break. It had taken Byakuran quite some time to get used to the Ring and the abilities it brought about, and Michaelo had stuck with Byakuran through it all. And Michaelo also worried about the similarities between every parallel Byakuran his Byakuran had told him about, that all of them aren't satisfied when they become too bored.

With Byakuran's extra knowledge of many possibilities, Michaelo was afraid that Byakuran would one day have this insane idea of ruling the world.

Next would be the unconscious brunette, Tsunayoshi, last name unknown. He had suffered being an Estraneo's experiment for who knows how long!! And he was just a mere child at that! Tsunayoshi was a Japanese citizen, and was born there, how did he come to be in Europe, away from Asia?!?!

He had asked Gamma the following hour for the details once Signora Giglio Nero had walked out of the brunette's room, face full of relief and exhaustion, along with two of the Arcobaleno. However, it turns out that even Gamma wasn't informed.

Michaelo would never be able to forget the painful, tormented screams that also spelled out a child in need of dire help, but was declined any, more like he had no hope back then. The child was still crying, he had realized early on, and it definitely was a miracle he wasn't dehydrated at all.

Being a flame user himself, an Inverted Storm, and adding on the fact he was sensitive to others' flames, he could sense the child, like Young Master Byakuran and Yuni Giglio Nero, was a Sky, who had clearly bonded with a powerful Mist unknowingly. He could tell, the lingering Mist Flames that was detected was definitely one whose owner's had resolved to protect the child at all costs, no matter how far apart they are.