Daily Life Arc Part 3

Tsuna won't be totally over-powered or stuff, it is after all mentioned that his physical prowess was horrible. However, there are other ways to win a 'fight'. This scene is pretty important for this arc as it gets Reborn going and Tsuna starts to be more careful, which only serves to make the hitman more suspicious. I apologize that this particular episode and event took two chapters, the first was before the event started, to complete. But it is pretty vital.

Tsuna will go through a minor and temporary personality switch during the match, after all, this is a fanfic and when he is frustrated and emotions get the better of him, well...... his words either scare people or piss them off...

____________________________________

Chapter 13

Unexpected

"Ne~~ Dad?"

"W-what is it, son?"

"Care to explain where did my strawberry ice cream bar go~~?"

"Um... Ah! Uh......"

"Dad...... why?"

"Oh no! Tsuna! No, please don't cry, I'm sorry... Tsuna!"

"Why....."

"Why did Tsuna just turn around and smirked so Giotto couldn't see?"

"Hahaha! Tsuna is sadistic Lampo!"

"Ah right......"

___________________________________

Tsuna dreaded this moment, when he was forced into the gym as a replacement of Ieyoshi since no fans of Ieyoshi would want him getting his 'beautiful' face bruised just for being 'courageous'.

Hana was walking beside him, glaring not-so-subtly at the mob of smirking boys behind them. Kyoko was already inside, Hibari was in the shadows somewhere, Ieyoshi and the rest of the school save for the disciplinary committee was also inside, anxious and excited to see 'Dame-Tsuna' get beat up. While Reborn...... was nowhere to be seen, probably in one of his hideouts where he can supervise everything.

That, however, was the thing that made Tsuna so nervous. It wasn't that he was going to get beat up just cause his twin wants to save his own skin, oh no, that already happened many times. But he was afraid he might not be able to restrain himself if Mochida makes a comment about his friends, especially Kyoko, who he was worried for the most, no way does he want to get the attention of the Vindice or Vongola, definitely not Vongola. If Mochida said something about her, Hibari and Hana that Tsuna didn't like, it wasn't certain that he might be able to hold himself back, he was a vindictive Mist, like all others.

Another thing was, that Reborn might expose him to the Dying Will Bullet, which he wasn't as worried, since he was mostly living with his dying will anyway. The only way for him to not do that, is that if he faltered in his actions carrying out his will.

He had to remain living with his dying will, if he didn't, he would falter in every thing he did and every step he made in life, and it would also make him probably disregard things because not being in his dying will constantly, for him anyway, would lead to him getting distracted a lot and would probably have no resolve for anything. It was something he wouldn't allow for himself. Ever.