Daily Life Arc Part 1

Hope you enjoyed Arc 1, because Arc 2 will be starting now~~~

And I decided to put small moments that won't affect the events in front of the story, thank you to Red Sova on FF.net and AO3 for the idea.

This arc will follow the canon, and will feature mainly Tsunayoshi Sawada, Ieyoshi Sawada, Reborn, Tsuna's Guardians and Ieyoshi's Guardians.

Just a heads up, Reborn will come to train Ieyoshi, not Tsunayoshi. But of course, Reborn would also 'tutor' Tsuna in the arts of education and would try unraveling all secrets surrounding Tsuna, he's Reborn after all.

The other two heirs won't be featured as much in this arc. But that doesn't mean I'll forget about them. Tsuna will be in frequent contact with them and you'll get to see their feelings or reactions regarding certain news that Tsuna updates them on.

And I really want to know your thoughts on YUNIted and Michaelo's personality, so please review or anything. Especially if you have questions or have any ideas to help improve my writing and plot, that would definitely be very much appreciated.

____________________________________

(Timeline: Two days before Reborn arrives at the Sawada Household)

Chapter 11

Introduction, a day before the home tutor's arrival.

____________________________________

"There's no harm in forgiving right? Bya-kun?"

"Hm, but Hell is empty, and all the devils are here. There are plenty, stop being so kind!"

"Wow, haven't seen you serious in a long while. But still, love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

"Don't waste your love on somebody who doesn't value it, in this case, your twin. You'll never get anywhere with him, and you know that."

"Ha! But forgiveness says you're given another chance to make a new beginning."

"Tsu-chan... it's better to get hurt by the truth than comforted by the lie."

"......What a fool honesty is......"

"......I'm taking away anything that has to do with quotes."

"Please don't, Yuni-chan~~"

"But Yuni-chan, it's fun!"

____________________________________

"Looks like the old man called for you, huh? Tough being popular."

"So where is it this time? Rome? Venice?"

"Japan."

"What? So the old man finally decided?"

"This one will probably be a long journey."

____________________________________

"Damn it Byakuran, going back so soon. I know Reborn is coming s-soon, well, by doing the maths it'd be tomorrow or the day after, b-but does he seriously have to leave so many t-things behind in my room?!?!" Tsuna had rolled out of bed every morning for a straight six days, and his room was filled to the brim.