Important!!!

Okay guys, first, let me apologise for not updating these months. The next chapter is already in progress and should be uploaded in a few weeks time. Around December.

Now, the main point.

I was surfing the web, when a friend of mine called me up and informed me about my fic being uploaded on a different site (truyenfun) in a different language.

This is plagiarism, blatant, shameless plagiarism!!! I did NOT give permission for this and because of the different language, I have no idea how to report it or if I can even report it!!! This makes me very mad, I worked so hard on this, and I find that it has been plagiarised and uploaded somewhere else WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!!

This story and Hero's Lost Legacy is only uploaded on FOUR (five for TTH) different sites, which does NOT include truyenfun (such a piece of shit). It is uploaded on

-Wattpad under BlackEtherious (including Poker-faced assassin)
-Quotev under BlackEtherious (not including Hero's Lost Legacy)
-Archive of our own (Ao3) under EmeraMist
-FanFiction.Net under EmeraMist
-Inkitt (did I spell that right) under FioreMille (only TTH, and only the first few chapters, sorry!)

Those of you who have read under these four sites (five for TTH), you guys are awesome!!

Those reading on truyenfun the plagiarism site, stop that. The four (five for TTH) sites above are ALL FREE!!! There is no reason for you to be reading it on the plagiarism site. Shame on you!! This site may give you viruses or malware, or just plain hacking your phone or computer. So again, Shame on you for reading plagiarised work on that site!

There's a translate option for FF.net mobile if you prefer to read it in another language.

If any of you know whatever language that is, because I don't, I hope someone can report it for me. I understand literally nothing of that site.

I have worked hard to write this fic, the ideas apart from the canon are all original. Michaelo, YUNIted, Byakuran's deep involvement, the laptop, (except Scorch and the canon things which does not belong to me, it belongs to the creator of KHR) and more to come, everything else is my idea, so of course I feel very angry at the thought of this work being plagiarised. The cover photo may not be the same, but even without recognising the language, I can tell it's my book (the way some words are placed in the description, in the chapters....)

The next chapter for TTH is on the way, and I apologise again for making you all wait so long

I need to cool down for a bit........

Thank you to those readers who are reading this fic and the others on one of those sites (NOT TRUYENFUN). You all are the best!

(Side note: do you think I should try creating a discord server for the updates, on the spot Q&A and just general socialising and stuff?)