Daily Life Arc Part 11

I sure hope that the very depressing mood from last chapter is gone, because here comes Enma!!! For now, I'm following the timeline, which means Ipin will appear after the Summer, apologies to those who wish to see her appearance!

Also, I really am looking forward to writing the chapter where Ieyoshi fights the Momokyokai, because that will reveal another thing about Tsuna that i hope is realistic. Here's a hint:

You don't get out of hell (Estraneo in this case) fully sane.

And the fact that even though Ieyoshi mistreats his twin brother, keep in mind that Tsuna is the older twin and he knows this very well, and he still wants to do his best to look after his younger twin brother. Because even though they are twins, he's still considered the oldest, even though most people forget this fact.

I mean, we've seen the lingering fear and untrusting feelings Tsuna has towards everything, we were introduced to his PTSD a few chapters back, the mental damage has not been fully addressed though...

And the start of the reconciliation between the twins, I did not expect it to happen that quickly...

But then again, I did not expect that I would be writing about Tsuna's PTSD, it all just happens. An outline can never be followed down to a T, I guess, there'll always be variations here and there, some events might be moved forward or delayed.

I once wanted to write them forming their brotherly relationship after Kokuyo, which was going to be the first time Tsuna's past is introduced, but since his past was introduced through PTSD, which was definitely impactful on the characters, I guess their reconciliation was bound to be moved up, or else it wouldn't be that realistic.

I mean, imagine waiting a year then starting to reconcile after you finally realize the impact of what your twin you used to mistreat had gone through, its unthinkable!

Kokuyo Arc is also something I very much look forward to write, mostly because of the Kokuyo gang. Although, I will do my best to make Daily Life Arc as entertaining, probably a little mysterious, and hilarious as possible.

I really did not plan for more sad and probably emotional moments between the twins, really I didn't but again, the train went off tracks. This chapter was supposed to be pure amusing, pure satisfying, and an introduction of a certain someone we've seen since the third part of this arc.

I wish all of you the best of health, considering the recent pandemic right now.......

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!!

____________________________________

THE CURRENT TIMELINE OF EVENTS UNTIL THIS CHAPTER:

2003 - Lancia is born

2012 - Byakuran's uncle was assassinated on December 22nd. Lancia gets taken into the Serpentine Famiglia on December 24th.

2013 - Byakuran is born (March 14) , Mukuro is born, Kyoya is born, Ryohei is born. Michaelo killed Gesso's brother's (Bya-kun's uncle) murderer on December 22nd. Ken and Chikusa are born.

2014 - Tsuna (13/10) and Ieyoshi (14/10) are born, Kensuke is born, Takeshi and Hayato (September 9th) are born. Kyoko and Hana are born

2016 - Yuni is born on January 15, Sawada twins are 2

2017 - Tsuna (3) gets sold to Estraneo and meets Mukuro, Ken and Chikusa.

2018 - Hayato started to perform piano for guests, first time eating Bianchi's poison cooking. Officially met Michaelo who consoled the crying Hayato.