Daily Life Arc Part 4

And I'm back, survived finals and the last few days of school! Sorry to make you all wait so long, and since the original chapter was toeing 9500 words, I had to split it in two. And to inform you all, Tsuna's stutter will be taking a permanent leave one day in the future, and its hinted by Giotto here on the how and why. And this also factors to Tsuna's 'Vindice issue'.

To a good friend of mine who has been consistently bugging me about to both their Guardians, I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just state it here.

Here are your questions, and I'll keep you anonymous.

1) Is Tsuna going to be involved in the Future Arc?

Yep, no doubt. I mean, look at the company he keeps 。゚(TT)゚。 .

2) (I'm surprised no one put that much thought into this one) Is Nana a flame-user?

Don't wanna spoil again, but I'll answer this one. Yep! Now, what flame do you think she has, and what mistake did she commit? What do you think happened in her past?

3) Who are their Guardians going to be?

Tsuna will have canon Guardians, Ieyoshi will have Guardians as well, but they are characters from canon, I'm not so fond of having OCs, well, except for Michaelo, I rather like how he turned out.

4) There are those who want yaoi ships, those who like non-yaoi ones, what are you going to do about that?

If I have time? Make short one-shots, the hilarious and pseudo-sibling versions, not the over-21 ones. Hopefully I do, since I'm planning on making a prequel and another story that had to do with the Future Arc, in a parallel world to this one.

5) Are you going to mention anything about the 'Vindice acquainted with two Arcobaleno' here or are you going to do it all in the prequel?

I'm seriously considering doing it in the prequel, which is why I'm determined to complete this story. I'm positive many of you will enjoy the prequel and the hilarity involved.

And I think that's all of your questions right, friend which I'm directing this part to? If there's any questions from anyone curious, you can either PM me or ask me in the reviews?

Once again, I hope you will enjoy this chapter! (*^▽^*)

____________________________________

Reminder: This is not a story that mainly focuses on the romance of the characters, and like the tags of this story, it is about family, as you can see from the first Arc which features Tsuna, Yuni, Byakuran, Aria, Gamma and Michaelo. Also, the story's main focus will be centered around the three children and Ieyoshi. This will not be a story of love or romance, but bonds and friendship and family. The pairing of the story will be mainly who will have the best connection to Tsuna, deepest bond and stuff like that, no kisses, no intimacy, no romantic stuff. At the end, I will see if I can try doing something with pairings suggested, no promises.

And also, it doesn't necessarily have to be with Tsuna only, you can find one for Ieyoshi, maybe Hayato or anything.

___________________________________

Chapter 14

Transfer Student
Byakuran, no.

Bya-kun yes~~~

No, Bya-kun. It is not a good idea.