Daily Life Arc Part 2

Welcome to a long chapter! In this arc, and maybe the following ones, chapter may be longer. The first episode of canon is important as the event introduces something else about this Tsuna.

(Just a reminder, you can think of this story and the following stories of KHR as parallel worlds to the canon world. After all, not everything here is the same as canon. For example: The entire first arc. Or Sawada Ieyoshi. etc.)

Any questions, thoughts or even criticism is welcomed, just non-offensive though. Thanks~

____________________________________

Chapter 12

Reborn, the hitman tutor!

"Giotto?"

"Hm~~? Haha...... W-What is it, G?"

"What, may I ask, are you doing?"

"Urm...... IwasntdrawingonyourfacenopeIwasntIneverexpectedyoutowakeupbyehelphelphelp!!!"

"GET BACK HERE!!!"

____________________________________

Tsunayoshi Sawada awoke earlier than usual with a bad feeling and a pounding headache, his intuition.

"Oi! Tsuna! You alright there! You're usually still knocked out around now!"

"G-nii..." Tsuna groaned as he turned to look at the time on his alarm clock. 5 in the morning! That was half an hour earlier than he'd like! "I think my intuition is trying to kill me......" He said dryly with a tone that could make anyone crack up.

Someone laughed at him. "Someone finally knows how it feels!" Giotto was rolling on the ground.

Tsuna grumbled as he head to the bathroom to freshen up, to which he usually took around 15 to 20 minutes. He started his morning routine: draw the curtains to prevent being spied on, dress for school, tidy up his room, double check that everything is in its own hiding place, especially right now when his intuition is ringing like crazy, hide the laptop, and lastly, go down to make breakfast and a bento for himself and Hibari. He took longer this morning, since he woke up too early.

Tsuna, as he slowly walked down the stairs, kept on yawning and rubbing his head, as if it would make the headache go away. "Is it p-possible to eat medicine w-without me wavering in my Mist Flames......?" Tsuna mumbled dishearteningly.

He didn't expect an answer, already knowing it, but the Primo's Mist decided to give him one anyway, well, one of the Mist's many Mist forms, Daemon was probably somewhere else. "No. And don't you dare try it." Mist Flames demand a healthy mental state of the user to be able to be utilized in its full potential, anything that affects the mind, such as alcohol and certain medicine, will in turn weaken the user.

"Geez, Daemon, I know. Just w-wishing someone or s-something would just happen to stop this d-damn headache!" Tsuna hissed, quietly as to not wake up his horrible twin brother. "And I'm being watched......" He didn't dare turn his head to face the ghosts, for fear it would seem suspicious to the stalker.

But by whom?

____________________________________

As Tsunayoshi started to make his breakfast, and Italian dish, La Colazione, someone was observing him from a tree branch, with green binoculars that later transformed into a green chameleon that climbed atop the small figure's fedora.