chapter four

- Olivia -

Daisy and I both had a day off of work so we decided to head around town for a bit. Only trouble is, we had no idea where to even start.

“Call Elly and see if she can show us around or something?” Daisy did always come up with great ideas. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number.

“Heeeeeey girl what’s up?” Elly answered the phone is a cheery mood.

“Hey, Daisy and I wanna go out today but we have no idea where so do ya mind showin us around?” I took the slight squeal on the other end as a yes. I hung up and texted her our address. I ran up the stairs and got dressed as she said she would be here in a few minutes and I was still in my pajamas. I had a shower and put my hair in a messy bun after applying my make up. I put on a white wooly sweatshirt and tucked it into my dark blue high waist shorts. I grabbed a big jacket from my suitcase and my black Raybands before putting on my white vans. Stuffing my shoulder bag with useless thing, I walked down the stairs to meet Daisy in Coca Cola T-shirt and black jeans. We sat down to pass the time, as Ell would be coming any second now.

20 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Daisy jumped up to open it for our guest. I expected one person to walk trough the door but instead, four did. I have a feeling that Ell is one of those people that doesn’t do things by herself. One by one they poured into the living room, Elly and Daniele taking seats on the couch next to me and Liam and Louis standing the doorway laughing and talking.

“Okay so I was thinking we could go get some lunch at a nice place. Lou knows a lot of beautiful places,” she looked over to Louis and smiled and he returned it. They’re so cute. I have only ever had one boyfriend and one massive crush but the thing between the two is I’m the boyfriend but not the crush. Why does he have to be so good looking and loving and caring and..

“Hello? Earth to Liv…” Elly was waving her hands in front of my face.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. I really have to stop doing that.

“As I was saying, after lunch we can shop for a bit but it will be a bit hard with Louis and Liam but we can try. And then we can get some ice-cream or something ad come home. Sound good?” she smiled at our planned out day. Why would it be hard with Louis and Liam?

“Sounds great!” Daisy almost screamed as she said it.

We headed out and after locking the doors twice; we split up into Liam and Louis’s cars. Louis, Elly and Daisy hopped into one car and the rest of us into the other. We drove out of the street and soon onto the freeway.

“So where are we going?” I asked the two holding hands in the front.

“Urmm I have no idea, I’m following Lou,” Liam looked at me in his mirror. I nodded and looked out the window, taking in the scenery. Being in the city there wasn’t much to see, but it was still different to what I was use to. We pulled into a parking lot of a beautiful old building facing the riverside. We all got out and walked inside. We walked straight through the place and out to the back which was opened out over the river. We walked through so quick I didn’t have to look at the place and they closed the doors behind us. We were in a special closed off section. There were only three walls; one of them was more of railing, looking onto the water. There was a big table stretched out and we all sat down in a seat. Louis, Elly and Daisy sat on one side and Liam, Daniele and I all opposite of one of them. We didn’t stay in our seats very long because after a waitress took our orders, we all moved seats talking to each other. I think I moved to three different seats within 20 minutes of waiting for our orders. I was starving and got excited for my chicken schnitzel every time the doors opened but was disappointed when it was just a waitress. Daisy giggled at me every time. The doors opened I got excited but soon saw it was Harry. Instead of a giggle from Daisy, she chocked on her water which made me laugh.