21

I was treated for a torn ankle, eye irritation, possible infection and of course a migraine. I was deeply troubled about no one wanting to take out the Sarcosuchuses from under the Nile, but Sobek reassured me that they were now in deep hibernation and will not wake up for a few centuries.

I didn't believe him.

But I did since he swore on his crocodile head and the River Styx.

But I also hoped they would suffocate themselves from running out of air under the riverbed, although that really was pretty cruel. Then we would have a corpse to drag out. Sobek reassured me that they will not die either and that the tranquilizer he used had some magical properties to it.

I didn't believe that either.

Yet I didn't have a choice. After thanking the merfolk for aiding in the crocodile menace I was quickly escorted back to the palace where Iris staring to work on my ankle. I didn't dare to look at it. To make things worse, I also got a cold and had to drink some bitter medicine for both the risk of infection and a cold.

Isis did a good yet painful job in turning my leg into "As-if-never-bitten-by-a-forty-foot-crocodile". But it hurt. She fixed the tissues all right but my bones were set all wrong. It was done all by magic or coarse. Then she twisted my foot to bring it back to normal.

'Mistakes happen,' she said. My leg was fine, but it felt numb after all of that magic.

Isis said that it will take a day for me to feel it back again.

If I had enough strenght, I would hace yelled at Sobek. But I ny cold didn't get any better and I had to spend my evening sneezing.

I said thanks to the merfolk. They pretty much did a voctorious battle cry, stomping their spears in the surface of the water. I sneezed on their behalf. Before Sobek wnt on his merry way, I dragged him into a corner.

'Any more crazy experiments like this again, and you will be stuck feeding on rats in the Imprisonatorium!'

Sobek gave a cheeky grin. 'I've heard that you are one that stodies the secrets of modern science. Surely you understand the urge. The curiousity...'

'No I don't,' I said. 'I have no idea why I would want to recreate a prehistoric being...'

He raised an eyebrow.

'It is cool... but. Too much trouble.'

He bowed. 'As you wish, your highness.'

But before he turned to leave, he asked, 'What about something smaller, like a Velociraptor, you know, they are small and_'

'The only thing I will allow you to recreate is a dodo.'

He disappointedly shook his head and disappeared into the Nile.

I wanted to thank Slitzer for saving me, or at least trying to do so but he was already gone by the time I was done. I have to admit, he isn't that sort of bad for a horse who drowns people. After finishing all of the businesses, I spent the rest of the evening staring in my room while bustling through a pile of tissues.

I just couldn't stay here anymore. I walked out of my room and knocked on Andrew's door.

'I'm going home,' I said with a sniff.