22

At first, I thought that the city was under attack and panicked.

Wooosh.... CRASH!!!

BOOOM!!!!

I ran out of the throne room into the palace gardens and looked up at the tower which was supposed to be part of an observatory. It was completely wretched. The sound of destruction rang throughout the air. One of the nymphs, upon seeing me ran towards me with teary eyes.

'This way, your highness!'

I ran after her and came to a balcony which overlooked the city.

What I saw was utterly ridiculous that it made me want to murder someone.

There was a falcon headed man and a man with a head of... of... an aardvark? I don't know, I just guessed me must have been Seth. They were both standing in the middle of the sky with their staff in hand and blasting everything in sight. Clouds, dust and swirls of fire dances around them and occasionally, a ball of fire or a sand cannon would fall somewhere in the middle of Sightless. The more each of them dodged each other attacks, the more everything else got destroyed, so I just hoped that they will destroy each other.

BOOM!

Okay, I have to admit, this was going nowhere and more I do nothing, the more I will feel like killing someone or anyone around me and I don't want to fall to that. Just on time, Andrew appeared on Salzar and with his hair all messed up and with an expression scarier than the one I imagined I had.

'Hop on,' he growled. His voice reverberated with the sound of a dozen roaring dragons. I got on top of the parapet and jumped onto Salzar's back which was something I had gotten used to during these past few months.

'Wait till I get my hands on them,' I gritted under my teeth, 'I had to miss an important physics practical for this!'

Salzar flicked his tail and dived towards the two Egyptian deities.

'Give it back!'

'I didn't take it you block-head!'

Swish! Boom!

I felt like slapping my own face. They are fighting over something Seth stole from Horus! Salzar flew closer to the two when this lump that was growing inside my throat exploded.

'ENOUGH!'

Even I was surprised when Horus and Seth froze midair and turned to stare at me. I could hear on own voice echo across the city.

'Wow,' mumbled Andrew. 'I could barely do that.'

For a moment, there was a deep silence till Horus and Seth snapped out of the daze they were in and started to fight again.

Then I pretty much yelled, 'STOP IT YOU IMMATURE FOOLS!' in Ancient Egyptian. This got them to listen.

But then Horus whined like a five year old girl. 'But he stole my love!'

Okay, five year old don't say that though. So I guess this is a girlfriend problem.

'Look, Horus. A girlfriend is not something that you destroy your city over,' I said with a sigh.

'I didn't steal any of his girlfriends,' snapped Seth. 'He doesn't even have one!'

Horus pointed a wobbly finger at Seth. 'You stole Nakia from me! Now give her back you thief.'