27

The first thing bird-man did was to use his scepter on us and he put some sort of an anti-enchanting spell. I'm getting tired of magic. Then the council was dismissed and we were escorted to the guest room.

Even after all that time, I was out of my mind. No, my mom was out of her mind! No, no, no, Bird-man was out of his mind.

What were they thinking!

'He has everything planned,' said Andrew as Zeus escorted us to the guest room.

'What? How?' I said looking up at Zeus. 'How come he marrying my mother makes him a genius!'

'You do realize that you are still queen,' said Zeus.

'No... I was dethroned, right?'

'You still have the Gift of Sightless,' said Andrew. 'So you're still queen. If you are killed, your right would go to your nearest relative.'

'Which is Andrew,' said Zeus.

'Aren't we over with that whole thing?'

Zeus scratched his beard. 'Athena has held back some information and your mother dug up some... family history.'

I would really like to hear that. I was not going to accept that fact until I've heard some solid proof.

'But then,' said Zeus. 'Even if Andrew dies, I doubt it will good for his reputation. It will be obviously an assassination and he will be named a child-slayer.'

'Then why marry my mom?'

'Then he will be your father. And the father of a queen will be the king and your kin and as he is the oldest, the right to the throne will fall on him until he passes away. I think he will have something else figured out when time comes so that you will not get the throne.'

'And mom agreed?'

'On the condition that you will be released and remain unharmed, yes.'

'What about your story,' said Andrew.

Zeus gave a frown. 'How can I help any of you in I were named a traitor and imprisoned in the Imprisonatorium! I pretty much knew I will be overwhelmed at that time.'

I folded my arms. 'Uh-huh.'

Zeus sighed. 'I'm sorry this all happened. I might have used you two for my own... interests. But I promise I will make it up to you.'

And the ancient Greeks called him the king of the gods. Great....

Suddenly I stopped. 'Wait a minute. Before me, shouldn't mom by queen then?'

Zeus smiled. 'But she's not an invisible. And I have to say, everyone here is quite fond of your mother. She's a beauty and a very strong lady.'

Everyone says that.

Well, anyway, Bird-man and mom was in the guest room and she was giving her, 'Don't mess with me' look with her arms crossed.

'Well,' said Bird-man, 'here she comes.'

I frowned.

'You know,' said Bird-man. 'Considering the events that have been place and according to the rules_'