3.

Dedicated to all kids out there that have no family or any idea of how to make a difference in their generation. The world remembers you.

Enjoy!

I don't know what made me wake up so but the dream of last night was an epic one indeed. I know it seems like a  fantasy but I saw my prince charming coming down from the stairs, winking at me.

Don't laugh, but it looked so real and I prayed for it to come true.

I did my hygiene and work a blue knee length dress with a black bolero and flats to match. I wore my bangle earrings and a bracelet then I carried my bag to go. I had to go through a bus and I kept thinking on my way to school. Time passed and I got down at the bus station close to my school and quickly ran up the stairs to return the note I borrowed from my classmate.

"Emily! Wait up! Here's your note, I forgot to give my brother the note to give you, I fell sick yesterday, I'm sorry." I lie and bit my lower lip silently, praying she won't see through my lies.

Man, my lies are good. . .

"It's fine though, I get it, I'm not annoyed, thanks tho." she turns to leave.

"Er..Andrea, I-- uh." She stammers.

"What's the matter? I don't get you, spill it!" I search her eyes to find what was bothering her.

"I feel we should be friends, I've been watching you for some time now and I think you have something that I don't and-" I breathe out in relief.

"Really, me! You! Us! friends? wow! I definitely need a friend, I haven't had one since like, I don't know! Ages?!Thank you for coming into my life, I'm really grateful, we can be study buddies, mall g's and lot more!" I grin and widen my eyes. It came as a shock to me.

"That's great, we can start after school, besties?" stretching forth her hand.

"Of course, besties!" I nod after replying the hand shake and head to class.

Finally, I have a friend, I'm so excited.  It's been a thing I have wished for. Anytime I check my Instagram page, all I see is bestie this, bestie that and I always feel bad but now, I feel divine, new and happy.

Dad's gonna love such news, he has never seen me with an ant talkless of a human like me, as for Donald, he'll always look for how cute or how he can play the girl to his side, that's not my problem to deal with though, its his.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Good morning, miss. How you doing this fine morning?" our Latin teacher,  Mr santino waved and I drop my bag on a table. One of my best subjects is Latin because I learn so much. Plus, I can speak some too.

"Hi, sir! I'm really early huh, where are the others?" I pull out a chair.

He laughs and I give a slight smile. "You know, they're always chilling around, stabbing classes and stuff. I don't care so much because they are getting F's all through this year. What gives? I'm getting paid after all, right?" I had completely zoned out thinking about my new found friend.

"Right?!" he repeats and I hear this time.

"Me? yeah, sure." I say out of the blue. To be honest, I definitely wasn't listening to him. At all.

"You good, Andrea?" He asks.

"Sure! I'm fine." I smile convincingly, hoping he will leave me alone.