Bonus Chapter two.

A/n; Hello lovelies! Let's find out what's happening. Stick with me.

Tokyo's POV.

"Gregory, what is this lady doing here? Why did you let her in?" I fire at him, obviously not knowing what to say.

"Ma'am, she made mention of the fact that she is your friend and the mother of your husband's children. She said you both are family." Greg replies, looking visibly afraid.

I nod, Greg walks away and I turn to her, "Excuse me, you aren't supposed to be here without booking an appointment with anyone here. Please leave."

"Leave? We have unfinished business to do, remember. You see, my children are in your care, I want them." She answers me, leaving me dazed.

Children? Hell no!

After abandoning them with their father, she still wants custody over there. Never.

"I'm so sorry honey, that cannot be possible, not now, not ever." I give my best smile, trying to stay calm in this situation.

She scoffs, "Oh really? I believe you wouldn't want us to fight here and now, isn't it?" She pulls out a cigar from her bag and lights it.

"I'm sorry, you can't do this here. This is a private company and such behaviour will not be accepted according to section--" she cuts me off.

"Quit your formalities. We both are family, at least you're sharing my husband. Let's forget about work for now." She laughs and pops the smoke close to my face. I nearly choke.

"I can't give you the children. They are both grown up and independent. You should have thought about that before living them at the beginning of their childhood!" I raise my voice, obviously angry at her previous statement.

She snickers, "I thought you were just preaching to me about work policy, look at you, barking. Anyways, I want my children, don't make me get them the hard way."

"I dare you, Rose. I dare you to try something funny, I believe you know the nature of my Job, you will be sent to jail for the rest of your life. I'm sure you will not want me to do that to you."

She picks up her bag before saying, "Okay then, we will see about that." and walks out of the premises.

Right now, I am full of fear and my insides are panicking. I only pray she doesn't do something terrible.
My life and that of my family is at stake.

* * *

"Madam, you've been sitting in your office since you came from your meeting with your family member. Care to share?" Greg pulls me back to consciousness. I didn't know time had go so fast with me sitting there, just thinking.

"I'm fine. Have you sent the files to the other room for checking?" I ask him, trying to change the subject.

"I have sent it, they have approved it and it's ready in my office." Oh, Wow! That's my assistant. "Care to share now?"

"Actually--" I manage to say. I don't really share my issues with work people. When we come to work, it is strictly work related we discuss.

"Yeah?" He raises his eyebrow, patiently waiting for answers.

"Okay." I stand up from my chair and turn to the closed window. "I have a problem at home." I start to narrate the whole incidence from the beginning till what happened earlier today.

"Wow! You really have so much going on in your life. Wow!" I laugh at him. He is trying to console me, in an awkward way.

"I guess I do. You see, I'm stuck here. I'm stuck because I didn't address the issue before marrying her ex husband."

"I know you are."

"Greg, focus! I'm in a serious and difficult situation here."

"Alright, alright. Sorry, Okay." He surrenders. "I feel you should hire someone to watch her--"

Seems like a good idea. He has a valid point.

"Okay. And--"

"Well, your children need to be protected. I mean, they are far away, don't you think you should bring them back home, to Amsterdam?"

I groan in frustration. "Greg, it's not going to be easy bringing them back. Besides, they might have forgotten about their mother, And, that are in college. Think about it when I just do that sudden call. They will be scared."

"True. But you can hire someone to watch the lady, your life and that if your family is way important. You need to act fast before she acts faster."

"Yeah, and smarter too. You need to get me a private detective's number. We have to do something and I don't want my husband to know about it too."

"I'll do just that Ma'am." He gets up from the chair, attempting to leave my office.

"Oh, Greg," He turns to me, "This should stay between you and me. Don't make me regret telling you." I sound so serious.

He gulps, "Sure. I will not tell anyone."

"Good. You can go now. Don't forget the detective's number." I say, almost whispering.