5.

Donald's POV.

"I don't understand why you've been avoiding me for so long. I send you messages and you don't reply, what's wrong with you? are you going insane?!" an angry blonde girl follows me. It's Anika, by the way. I could feel her blood boiling close to me.

"You're the only insane one here, you know fully well that I don't love you talkless of liking you, this is just a deal between my dad and yours. If I don't call you then eat it, we're supposed to have a thing between us but no! you're a crazy, annoying and above all a spoilt brat who thinks she can throw her useless self at me. I'm tired of pretending, lying and being a foolish play boy, I wanna be alone right now, take a look at my sister, although I tease her a lot but one thing is certain, she's no where like you, at least she's respectful, loving and mature. It will do you more good If you try to be like her." I pour out in frustration and she gasps in shock. She tried hiding it but I'm not stupid, I can see she's clearly hurt and I really don't care.

"Well played sir. Well played." she claps her hands.

"Do you think that you can just leave me because of another she in your life? Then you're so wrong. I know your whole tale about Peyton, Ally Jade and all others, I was only patching you up Mister! You've been doing the talking and I've been listening. Now listen to me and listen good ,I'm Anika Bella Jones and no one, I mean no one can call it off with me  if you need me, you know where to find me." and with that she was our of my sight, leaving me dumbfounded.

"Don! dude! chill!" Chad started running after me.

"Leave me alone, bro. I don't have time to talk to anyone. Just stop following me." I say.

"Hear me out dude, I'm sorry for yesterday, I was just joking like I used to, please don't be mad."

"I understand, I'm cool with it." I pat his back and give a friendly handshake.

"Thanks man, but why did you walk out like that angrily?"

"Girl problems, it's just about Nika, I think I can sort that out, no biggie." It's a huge problem but I can handle it, right?

"You're sure?" He looked at me unsure.

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'.

"Hi." I said to Emily as I watch her fondle with her locker.

"Hi. bye." she said turning to leave.

"Not so fast, how are you?" I rub the back of my head, searching for words to say.

"As you can see, I'm good." she said as she grabs her notebook.

"Have you been thinking about me lately." I give a huge smirk.

"Not at all, can I go now?" I could see she was getting tired and uncomfortable with me.

"Before you go, I wanna say, You look beautiful though. Damn, girl." I lick my lips and rub my hands.

"Aww..Thank you." she said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

I feel she's into me, you know? the kiss? It's like she likes me of something. I feel it in deep down in her eyes. She doesn't want it to be that obvious but I understand anyway. I want to take this slow and not to attract anyone's attention. Wait! I feel I'm forgetting something, yeah, Chad's birthday Is coming up pretty soon and I've got to get something special for him as my best bud who understands me and practically knows everything.

                               * * *

"Hey, hey sis, whatcha doing?" I open the door to my sisters room.

"Studying?" She says in a duh tone. "It's odd for you to talk to me so,  what's up?"

"Can't I talk to my baby sister anymore. We need to bond as sibs. Did I mention that you're my favourite sibling." I force my smile, hoping she will buy it.

"I am your only sibling, What do you want from me?" She didn't buy my smile...how?

"How's Emily? Was she here today?" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Aha! I knew it! No she wasn't, I wonder why though."

"I did see her at school but it skipped my mind to ask her about you."

"So you're into her these days uh?  I thought you had a girlfriend called Nika or something." She laughs.

"Wait how did you know I-" I widen my eyes in shock.

"Relax, Chad blabs about it all the time and I have ears. Besides, we go to the same school and you're one of the most popular guys in school."

"Dang it! so for once in his miserable life, he can't keep his dirty mouth shut. Must the school always publish my life everywhere." I groan in frustration. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure! But, after this can you get out so I can study?"

"Okay? So, it's about Nika and Emily, you know our agreement with Nika's dad and I kinda think that I like you know? Emily? S-should I ask her out?"

"Awwn. . . I feel bad for you. I don't think Emily's your type though. Plus, she's way cool and too decent for you. And about Anika, I really hate her, that's all. If you Like a girl then tell her. Can you get out of my room now?"

"Alright, alright. Enjoy studying, giant nerd!" I close the door behind me. Next thing, a message pops up and reveals Anika's name attached with it.

'Donald, meet me at your parking lot right now 😡 no delay!'
4:15pm