15.

Song; Blinding Lights by The Weeknd.
Although he disappointed me by drinking and doing hard drugs, he is still a wonderful person.

To Teefabulous for your votes! Thank you!

Andrea's POV.

I got to school quite early today and I checked the notice board to see what class I was having today. School seemed a little dull at this period because exams are coming up and lots of people don't want to fail. Luca texted and told me he wouldn't be in school for a couple of days, he has a basketball competition he was going for in Utah. I'm pretty sure there's more to that competition than I think it is. Well, who knows?

Emily hasn't been in school for a long time and I'm already starting to suspect her way of life but I never really got so deep in people's personal life so I will keep a distance.

After so much waiting for our literature teacher to arrive, Emily showed up in class which was way creepy cos I just thought about her.

"Baby girl. How have you been?" She said while putting her books on her table and I just ignore.

"Good. Just wondering how my best friend turned out to be a ghost lately." Yes, I said that.

She opens her mouth in shock and later closes it. "What you talking about? I don't understand you."

"It's been weird, you know. I thought we were friends. No secrets, what's going on in your life? I want to know everything."

"Oh. That's what you wanna hear huh. Okay then. Er. . .My dad is a multimillionaire, he divorced my mom and left us for another family. I just wanted to live a normal life by coming down to New York. Plus, I am a tourist and I don't like being confined to one place, so yeah, that's basically all." she said in one breath.

"You should have just told me, we would have- -"

Our literature teacher stops me with a question.

"What's the answer, Parker?"

I had no idea.

"Uh. . . Please repeat it, didn't hear it at all." Earning an uproar of Laughter from everyone.

"Oh really? Then, her partner should answer it." she said as she turned to Emily.

Now the whole class is watching, shit!

"1809, Around the time when Charles Dickens wrote his book." Emily answers.

She even heard the question? Good Lord.

"Correct! You need to pay attention parker. I know you're one of my brightest students but you still need to focus in class, anything aside school work, please shove it aside till after class."

"Yes, ma'am." The bell rings.

Other classes were concluded pretty early and our suspended discussion continued during our lunch break.

"I'm sorry for not telling you. I was afraid of being detected and asked useless and stupid question from the media. Friends from now on and no secrets." She shoots up her pinky finger.

"Friends." I reply back and laughed.

"Speaking of other things. I was thinking of getting you a gym coach, are you interested?"

Nope. Considering the last time...

"Nah. . .I'm not interested. I gave up a long time ago. I can never be attractive." I frown.

"Gym coach it is."

Did she just hear what I said?

"I said no. I. Am. Not. Interested." I spell out.

"You'll start during the holiday. Don't but me." My face fell and I continued with my lunch.

We talked about a few things and headed back to class for our final class for the day, Biology.

                             * * *

"Hi, hi, hi. how was your day?" I say as I drop my bag on the couch and take a drink from the fridge.

Did I mention that she now lives in our house?

"Hey, honey. It was great, work was great. How was school today?"

"It was okay, exams are coming up soon so, it was more like a review day." I grab a biscuit from the fridge.

"Good! You know you have a lot to study so you can graduate well, dear."

"I do know that. I'm trying the best I can. I will start today to study hard."

"That will be very good. I'm making dinner, your dad's favourite, spaghetti and meatballs with healthy green salad, you guys are going to love it."

"I can feel it already. You know how my dad loves his veggies, that's. . .very nice. Carry on, I'm gonna go take a shower and get to my books." I walk out of the kitchen.

"Okay. Honey?" She calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Where is your brother?" She states, looking worried.

"Oh, that's his way of life. He comes home later than me but he will be back soon, I guess."

"Okay, love you sweetheart."

I didn't know how to reply back so I just nod and walk away.

I showered and change my clothes into something more homelike and got to my books.

After few hours of studying, I decided to check my phone for texts and use the internet.

I got two texts from Luca and two from Emily. Luca has been a little to flirty these days, but he seems to understand that I am not ready to have a relationship. Emily, she wants me over to her house at California, this might be hard for my dad to accept but I will try.

We ate our dinner as one big family, we talked so much that it was already 11pm. Dad and Tokyo are getting married October so the wedding preparations starts now.

He allowed me go to Cali if I invite her over for a brief talk. Y'all know how it is gonna go.

He has to know her well to release his daughter.

We all went to bed and I imagined how happy my dad will be when he gets married again. With that I drifted to sleep.

A/n; I'm going back to a previous scene I created. I'm trying to bring all the pieces of information I have and make it one big picture.
Swipe up and continue!