22

Calum's POV

I woke up and looked over at the clock. It was almost noon. I sat up, feeling Ashton try and push me back down. I chuckle. His head rested on my stomach. He looked up at me. "Hey," He smiles. "It's almost noon. C'mon buddy," I say, kissing the top of his head.

"Noon? Let's just stay here all day then," He said, readjusting himself. "No way," I chuckle, pushing him off of me. "Why not?" He asked, sitting up. "Listen I have to talk to you," I say. "What's wrong babe?" He asked, brushing back my hair.

"Its about Luke. And I kinda don't wanna talk about it shirtless," I say, adding a chuckle. I throw on my tee and Ashton does the same. We walk out to the kitchen and he sits at the table. I sit across from him.

"So what's up?" He said. "I think Luke's mad at me," I admit. "Why? You two are like best friends," He asked. "Because I haven't told him," I say. "Oh," He mumbles. He intertwines our fingers, rubbing the back of my hand. "Now he knows and he's pissed cause I didn't tell him."

"Why'd you tell him?" I whined. "He asked why I had been spending so much time with you, so I told him," He admitted. "But why?" I repeated. "I don't know. I just didn't want to lie. I'm sorry Calum. I didn't know it would affect your friendship," He said. He stood up and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my temple.

"I'm sorry Calum. And you know that," He apologized. "I know. I-I just, I don't know. Luke is just my best friend, and I never would've thought that something as stupid as my sexuality would ruin that," I say. Ashton kisses my cheek.

"Well maybe I can help cheer you up," He offers. I raise an eyebrow. "How do you plan on that?" I ask. He shrugs, squeezing me. I start to smile a bit as I try to escape his grasp. "See, I'm already helping," He winked. "But that's just you being you," I say. I press my lips to his.

He slips his hands under my shirt, touching my bare back. Now, I would've never let him do that, but, I mean, we did just sleep together shirtless, so. I didn't return the favor, but he didn't care. His cold hands roamed my backside, tracing my shoulder blades and spine. I shivered, making him pull back and smile.

"S-Sorry," He blushed. He looked down at his feet, slowly taking his hands out. I put my finger under his chin and have him look up at me. The blush on his cheeks far away from faded. I chuckle, making him smile nervously. I press my lips to his teasingly slow. He speeds things up and pressing his to mine. I smile, holding his hand.

"Calum," He says, finally pulling back. "Hm?" I mumble. "I have to get my things," He says. "Wait. Can you tell me something?" I say. "What?" He asks. "Where did you drop Luke off yesterday?" I ask. "Uh. I dropped him.. A-At..." He paused. "Where?"

"Michael's." I widen my eyes. Michael. I didn't know much about him, other than he's gay and Luke's hated him since year 9. How could he just forget all those years of loathing and sleep with the damn kid.

"Well, if Luke and Michael are fine being together, then maybe we should be the same," I say, pecking his cheek. "But. You and Luke. A-And-"

"Its okay Ashton. Besides, you're your own person, a grown man. And you're afraid to go back to your ex-boyfriend's house, ha," I joke. He playfully nudges me. "Jerk," He mumbles with a smile. "I try. I really do," I wink. He kisses my forehead and we drive over to Michael's unit.