12

Calum's POV

Ashton took my hand, interlocking our fingers. I just met this boy, we talked for a few hours, and now I was going to let him sleep with me. But I didn't care. Ashton leaned against me and  squeezed my hand. "Thanks Calum," He said. I smiled. "No problem Austin," I winked. "Its Ashton," He corrected. "I know. I'm just messing with you," I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm gonna get Luke. What should I tell him?" I asked. "That I don't have a place to stay. Just tell him I'm staying on the couch," He said. I nodded. I walk outside and call him in. He walks in, smiling brightly.

"Hey Calum. Ashton," He waves, walking over to the kitchen table, setting his keys down. I quirk an eyebrow, in confusion. Why is he in such a good mood? "Hey... you okay?" I ask, curiously. Luke turns around, with the same gigantic smile. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He laughs.

"Okay then," I chuckle, deciding to take his good mood, to an advantage. "Can Ashton stay here tonight? Since him and Michael-" I stop when I notice the side of Luke's lips curl up even more, along with a faint blush make its way to his cheeks.

"Yeah, he could sleep in my room if he wants, I think I'm actually gonna stay the night at a friend's house... I'll see you guys tomorrow," He smirks, grabbing his keys from the table and his charger from the counter and leaving. What friend? He doesn't have many other friends... "That was... weird," I laugh, once he's gone. Ashton nods, with that same adorable smile of his.

"Ashton... I don't think you realize, how cute you are," I start. Ashton blushes, blocking his face with a couch pillow. "Aww, are you embarrassed?" I tease.

"N-No." He stutters. I pull the pillow away, and he pouts. I lean down and press a kiss to his forehead lovingly.

Yep. I'm definitely bisexual.

Only for Ashton though. As of right now. I've never felt attracted to a guy, but I know I'm attracted to Ashton. And, I'm not even gonna deny it anymore. I lie down next to him, snuggling my head into his chest.

"What happened to being straight?" He teases. "Oh shut up," I laugh.

Luke's POV

I have no idea what's gotten into me. Michael. Michael. Michael.

That's all that seems to be going through my head. Why, this boy that I despised? That despised me! Suddenly become the only thing I can think about?

I sigh in slight frustration. Is it possible to already miss him? I'm still waiting outside, but I've gotten bored. I work up the courage to call him. Michael. After about 4 rings, he picks up.

"Hello?" He answers, and I hear some shuffling in the back. Is someone else there? I find myself biting my tongue and holding back and jealous comments. Yeah, I am jealous. Of what? I don't even know anymore.

"H-Hey, it's Luke," I respond.

"Oh, uhm hi," He chuckles, nervously.

"Did I call at a bad time?" I laugh.

"Uh, well I was getting dressed." He laughs. I feel heat rise to my cheeks, at the thought of that. It was him shuffling to put his clothes on. He wasn't with someone else. "Oops." I bite my lip, holding back laughter.

Then my dirty mind takes over.

"You're getting dressed...? What were you doing?" My voice is suggestive. I laugh as I hear Michael gasp. "I was showering!" He exclaims. "Suuure," I fake my agreement.

"You're strange Hemmings, I'll tell you that," He teases. "Same goes to you," I smirk at the fact that he used my last name. "Clifford."

"So, what ya up to?" He asks, changing the topic. "Nothing, just sitting outside of my flat, 'cause Calum and Ashton are inside, and Calum told me to wait," I explain.