27

a.n. this might be the last chapter and maybe an epilogue, but as of right now this is the end. you know what, yeah, if this gets 5 votes, I'll either make another chapter or epilogue you decide. 7 votes and I'll make both.

Luke's POV

"Babe," I whined. "Shh!" Michael muttered, trying to push me off of the bed. "Babe!" I repeated. "Luke, shut up," He mumbled, pulling the blanket over his face. "Get up Mikey!" I say. "Lucas, I'm about to fucking strangle you. Its barely 8, go back to sleep," He said. I move towards him and kiss his cheek. "You're a dick," He said, kissing my forehead.

"I am what I love," I replied, using a Fall Out Boy reference because I knew he loved them. "Loser," He said, rolling over. "I love you," I say. He pulls the blanket down and looks at me. He pressed his lips to mine teasingly slow. "Love you," He whispered. Our lips moved in sync. "Can I go back to sleep now?" He asked. I pulled back to laugh.

"Fine. But I'll be in the kitchen," I said. He nods and goes back to sleep. "Loser," I mumble. "I heard you!" He said. Michael finally sat up. "Come back and cuddle with me," He begged. "Nooooo, I'm hungry," I whine. He sighs. "Luke, you're lucky you're cute," He huffed, poking my side and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Mikey," I smiled. "Shut up." Michael made, or tried to make, pancakes, but we ended up having to tear them, because he accidentally poured too much batter. "So what's the plan for today?" He asked. I shrugged. "Movies?" I ask. He smiles. "Maybe. Why don't we do a double date with Cal and Ash, hmm?" He suggests. "If you're up for it," I reply.

"Give 'em a call, I'm gonna go take a shower," He says, walking towards the bathroom. "Mind if I join you?" I smirked. "Maybe next time Lukey," He winked. "I'm holding you to that," I smile. He laughs. I hear the door lock and run to the kitchen. I grabbed the largest bowl I could find and filled it with ice cold water.

A couple days ago, I was taking a shower when michael scared me. He had bought a creepy looking mask and yanked the shower curtain open, yelling in my face. I screamed and he started to laugh. This was revenge.

I grabbed his universal room key, (basically could unlock all the rooms in his flat, bathrooms included) and quietly snuck in. I climbed on top of the toilet and dumped the water on top of him. "Ah! Luke!" He scolded, turning off the water. I couldn't stop laughing. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stared me down. I laughed and laughed. "Luke, I hate your ass right now," He scolded, shivering.

"You love my ass," I retorted, making him chuckle a bit. "Besides, you deserved it. Remember Friday night?" I say. He smiles. "That was funny. This was cruel," He defended. "No, it was cold," I snicker. "You tell sucky puns," He said. "And you're standing naked acting like you're in fucking Alaska. Now that we've stated the obvious, let's go hang out with Calum and Ash, I need to get some clothes," I say.