14

Michael's POV

We hop out of his car, and walk into the video store to buy some get some movies I suppose.

Of course, it's not like he's bringing you here to play I Spy.

There's a group of guys about our age, walking in as well. "See, i'm not the only one in need of movies," I pout. "They're probably getting video games," Luke chuckles, shaking his head. I roll my eyes, still wearing the same pout. "I'm starting to remember why I hated you," I tease.

"Hated? You don't hate me anymore?" Luke raises an eyebrow, with a small smile. "Would I have let you sleep with me if I did?" I question. "But that's just you being a whore," Luke shrugs.

"Lucas!" I exclaim, whacking his arm, causing him to break into a fit of laughter. "W-What?" He ask between laughter. "I'm not a whore!" I pout, walking ahead of him. I feel Luke tug on my arm, pulling me back.

"You're my whore," He jokes. I pull away from his grasp. "Oh, c'mon! I was joking," He chuckles, running after me. "You're an asshole," I mumble, but instead of getting mad, he pulls me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"M'sorry," He apologizes. "Stop saying sorry. Let's go get some movies!" I exclaim, running inside. I hear Luke mumble "P.M.S" but, just as I'm about to make a smart remark I bump into someone. Hard.

The person's arms grip me tightly, saving me from the harsh fall that I was expecting.

"I'm so sorry, I never watch where I'm going." I finally look up, realizing it's a guy who's apologizing.

"No it's alright, I was running, I'm sorry," I apologize. I then actually take in his appearance. He looks familiar.

"Wait. Michael? Michael Clifford... is that you?" He gasp.

"Wait, you know me?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah! It's Alexander... remember? We used to be neighbors!" He exclaims, holding his arms open. "Alex!" My eyes widen, and I step into his embrace.

Luke's POV

As soon as Michael walks inside, I laugh at his change of mood.

"P.M.S," I mumble. He looks as though he's gonna say something, but before he can, he bumps into a boy, harshly. It was one of the boys who walked in earlier.

He grips Michael's sides, to keep him from falling. I tense up, wanting to step in and push him away from him. "I'm so sorry, I never watch where I'm going," The guy apologizes. He still hasn't noticed me, watching everything going on.

Michael looks up at the guy, and his gaze lingers on him a bit too long, for my liking. "No it's alright, I was running, I'm sorry." Michael apologizes. Is he really apologizing? "Wait. Michael? Michael Clifford... is that you?" The guy gasp.

How the fuck does he know his name?

"Wait, you know me?" Michael ask. "Yeah! It's Alexander! Remember... we used to be neighbors!" 'Alexander' exclaims, holding his arms open, for Michael. Oh, he better not.

"Alex!" Michael exclaims, stepping into his embrace, hugging him back. He. Has. A. Fuckin'. Nickname. For. Him. He doesn't even have one for me yet!

"Mikey, it's been so long!" Alexander sighs, pressing a kiss to the top of Michael's hair. Of course, I'm the only one who saw that. I clear my throat, getting pissed off by the second. I didn't like this Alexander. At all.

"Oh, Alex this is my friend Luke." Michael introduces. Friend. I raise an eyebrow, as if to say 'really?' Alexander simply nods, "Nice to meet you." He fakes a smile. Not so nice to meet you. "Same," I lie, shaking his hand. "So Mikey. What've you been up to?" Alexander asks.

"Just hanging out. Nothing much," He says. I wanted to drag Michael away from Alexander. Or just kiss him right in front of his 'neighbor'. Because the kiss on the top of the head doesn't seem like something ex-neighbors do!

"Well. I'll catch up with you later then. Or else my mates are gonna leave me," Alexander said. Hallelujah!! "Okay. See you around then Alex," Michael waved. "Bye Mikey. Nice meeting you, uh, Luke," He waved, walking away. I looked over at Michael. "What was that?" I ask.

"What was what?" He asks. "You know. Him. You got all 'friendly' with him. He kissed you!" I say. "Is that jealousy I hear in your voice Luke?" He smiles. I look down, feeling heat rush to my cheeks. Michael laced our fingers and gave my hand a squeeze. "C'mon. Let's get what we came here for," He says. "Okay," I agree.

While searching through the movies, I constantly eyed Alexander. "Luke. Would you calm down? Quit worrying about Alex. There's no past behind us. I swear," Michael soothed, holding my hand. We leave with a couple movies and a video game.

The drive back to Michael's unit was awkwardly silent. "Luke," He whined. I stayed quiet. "Luke," He repeated. "Lukey," He whined. I smiled. He's never called me that before, no one has really. Except maybe my mum. "You know, you make it really hard to stay mad at you," I chuckle.

He unlocked the door and we walked in. He sat on the couch, dragging me with him. "You get jealous real easily. You know that Lukey?" He laughed. I smiled. Michael laid his head on my chest. "So is that what you're gonna cal me now? Lukey?" I smile. He nods. I kiss him, and our lips move in sync. Michael pulls back.

"Something wrong with that? Lukey," He smiles. I bite my lip and stifle my laughter. He put in one if the new movies and cuddled next to me. I wrapped my arm around him as it played. I love you. I think it, but I don't say it.

And I don't know why.

//A.N//

We read again! Here I am, a bit before midnight trying to figure out an author's note that you won't skip. How hard can that be? Answer: VERY!

Once again, the beginning of this chapatur was written by @Kayla_Stylinson. MY BEST FROND!!!! (: I hope you like it and don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, & FOLLOW!

Maybe tomorrow I'll give you an update that won't blind you in the middle of the night. Anyquay, you guys are awesome!!!!!

Love you, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

**mayannaise**