First day

(Your outfit for this chapter)

Your POV

I woke in old dusting basement. Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I'm going to my new school Midtown High. I'm going with Madame Janice. She my sister.

My family have been abusing me since I was 8, but they treat Janice like a queen. Anyway I got dress and went upstairs. I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon for them. I saw Master Benjie, Mistress Taylor with Madame Janice. I serve them.

"You finally did something right. Now get to school!", Master Benjie said. I nodded and grab my old bag. I ran out. I ran to school. I finally got there. Then Janice walk in her little clothes.

I quickly went to the office. I saw the secretary and I clear my throat. She look up at me. "Hello dear, what can I help you with?", she asked kindly. It feels nice.

"I'm new here", I said in a quiet voice. "Of course. Someone will be here soon to show you", she said. I nodded. I waited quietly.

Then I saw him. He looks a little geeky, but cute. He have short brown hair and kind eyes. He walk up to me. "Hi I'm Peter Parker", he introduced himself. I gave him a small smile.

"It nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)", I said to him. "Can I see your time sheet", he asked. I nodded and grab it out. He looks over it. "Oh cool", he said.

"What?", I said in a quiet voice again. "We have the same classes. Come on now", he said. I nodded and by his side. "So why did you come here in the middle of the year?", he asked.

My mom and dad are doing drugs and other bad things. So there trying to hide. I have to lie to him. Sorry Peter. "It my dad new job", I lied.

"Cool. I'm glad I have a new friend like you", he said to me. I look at him a little confused, but I smile. "Yeah friend", I said quietly. I finally have a friend