Rossi save me

Y/N POV
I open eyes and it was to bright. I close my eyes for sec. I blink and look around. I was in a hopstial. "I see you are a fighter kid", said a man voice.

I saw Agent Rossi with Agent Hotch. "What you doing here?", I asked. My throat is dried. "As you heard, your parents ecsape, you might be a target. Can you tell us where your parents might go?", Hotch said.

"The little boy", I mumble. "Little boy? What little boy?", Rossi asked. "When you came thar day, I free a boy my parents kidnapped him. They always finish what they start", I said.

"Then boy that we found running away from your old house name is Ben Graves. I call Reid to go there now", said Hotch. He walk out of the room. A male nurse came in and putting something in my IV. "You will catch them right?", I asked.

"Of course", he said. Then I notice the nurse was putting a medicine that make die. "Sir please, I'll can't have that", I told him. He didn't listen. "STOP!", Is shouted.

I tried to pull out the IV. He grab my hands to stop me. I saw a gun on him. "Gun!", I said in fear. I  heard bam!

The man fell as he bleed from his side. I rip the IV out. I turn to see Agent Rossi putting his gun back in his holder. "Y/N?!", I heard Mr. Stark voice. I look to see relief and worry all over his face.

"What happen?", he asked. I stare at the man. "My parents did this", I said to them. What surprise me the most that Mr. Stark hug me. I hug back. I look at Agent Rossi.

"Thank you. Thank you for saving me", I whisper to him. He gave me a smile and nodded.