Goodbye and I am sorry

Y/N POV
I was kind of in a daze. I almost kiss Spiderman. I almost kiss the Spiderman.  I don't know who he is. Am I crazy?

I saw Peter and wave at him. He saw me and walk to me. "Hey Y/N um.. umm...I was wondering if you want to grab a bite around 7? ", he said really nervous. Is he asking me out? "Sure ", I said.

"Cool. I'll pick up at 7", he said.  I nodded very happy.

~Later at the Avengers Headquarters
I smile as I look at my outfit for my first date.

I turn on the the Tv

I turn on the the Tv. "Breaking News: Two criminal have broke out of prison. These two have kill and rape young kids, and sold illegal drugs that made people go insane. If you have any information about  Taylor and Benije L/N call the number on the screen ", the reporter said. I froze.

They are going to kill me. I went to the restroom. I wrote I am sorry on the mirror and cuts my arms and legs. I grab a hand full of painkillers. I swollen them.

I walk dizzy around my room. I heard something but I was to dizzy and tired. I  pass out on the floor, but I thought I saw someone running towards me. Sorry everyone. I am sorry Peter Parker.

Thank you for everyone. You made me happy, even if was only a little while.