BAU Save the Poor Soul

(Y/N) POV
It have 4 weeks since I moved here. It have been ruff with my parents and Madam Janice have been beating me more, but with Peter I have been very happy. I meet MJ and Net.

I went home and it was quiet. Master Benjie and Mistress Taylor were probably out, and Madam Janice made friends with a boy named Flash. I heard a pounding from the attic. I went upstairs. I opened it and climb inside.

It was a boy about six tied up and a big cut on his head. I gasp and ran towards him. He started packing and tried to back up. "No. I'm going to help", I said.

I pull off the gap. I quickly untie him. "What happened?", I asked. "They wanted to play me. I don't know what that means. They kill my mom, but shot my dad", he explained.

"Come on. I'm getting you out here", I promise. I quickly pull him downstairs. We to the back. "Where's is he?!", I heard Benjie said.

I help him over the gate. "RUN!", I shouted at him. He ran out. Then I felt someone pulled on my hair hard. "You ruined everything!", Master Benjie shouted.

We came back to the house. He through me the wall. I think my head crack and my ribs bruise. "It time to punish you", Mistress Taylor said as she holds a iron rod.

I bit my lip and pray. Then the door broke down. "FBI don't move!", said a old man. A man with black hair help me up. They arrested them. I look up at them.

"We got a tip that your parents are selling a drug that makes people crazy, but also rape young kids. We also heard you been abuse. It over now. It all over", said a blonde woman. I hug her.

"Thank you. Thank you. I finally stopped by torture by them", I sob. She hug me back. They save me.