Saving the New Girl

Peter POV

I had a great day.  (Y/N) is so great.  She remind me of my feelings for Liz but stronger. Anyway I was swinging around when I heard a cried. I entered the dark alley.

I saw (Y/N) being hold down by some guy in his 50s. My blood started boiling. "Well sweetie. Your parents get the stuff and for returns I get to do what to you ", he said. What?! I shot a web at him and pull him away from him.

I slam him into the wall. He groaned. He looks at me fear. "Didn't your mother teach you how to behave in front of girls", I joke. I web him up and web his mouth. I walk up to  (Y/N).

"Hey it's okay. I'm a good guy. Are you okay?", I asked. She nodded. "Hey he said that your parents set him up with you", I said.

She didn't look up at me. She looks like she about to cried. I saw her sleeves were roll up. She  have bruises on her arms. She pulled them down.

"Thanks. I have to go",she said. She then ran out of the alley. Her parents must be hurting her. "Karen call Mr. Stark ", I said.

It rang a bit, but finally he pick up. "Hey kid,  what can do you for?", he said happily. "Mr. Stark can you find out about a girl named  (Y/N) (L/N) and her family ", I asked. I will save you  (Y/N). No matter what.