Threat by Iron Man

Peter Parker POV
I entered my room and took off my suit. I put on a t-shirt and some black shorts. I lay down on my bed. I almost kiss her. I almost kiss (Y/N).

She is so beautiful and kind. She is amazing. My beat fast when she near or smile at me. Could I be in love with her? Maybe I should go for it.

Then my phone started ringing. I pick it up and look at the caller. My eyes widened at the caller. I am going to die. It Mr. Stark.

I can't take it, but I can't hung up on him. I just let it ring. After about 31 minutes. I got 14 missing call. 8 voice mail. And 21 texts from Mr. Stark.

~Tomorrow at 8 at night
Tony POV
I finally found the kid. He was watching over the city. I landed below and got out of my suit. "Mr. Stark, um, I, um, what are you doing here?", Peter said very afraid. "Just wondering you were doing at the facility", I said with a little glare.

"I just was, um, just checking up on her. She was in our last period, so I got bit worry. She doesn't know who I-I am ", he said.  He seems scared, but also very worry for  (Y/N).

Does Peter like  (Y/N)? "Peter do you like her?", I asked a bit calmer. His eyes widen behind his mask. "I'm that I um... she...um I... yes", he stutter out. I sign, then put on a straight face.

"I approve but hurt her in anyway, I along with the Avengers will hunt you down and destroy you with everything got. Got it?", I threat to him. "Y-y-yes", he said. I patted him the back. "Good luck ", I said.