I'll always be here for you

Peter Parker POV
I didn't see Y/N in last period. I look at her, but didn't see her by her locker or in hallway. Maybe she went home. I went to my locker, and heard Betty Brant say something. "I gave that little brat what she gets", I heard said.

I wonder who she talking about? "You might seriously get in trouble for beating up Stark's daughter", I heard her friend A.J Vangsness say. What?! "I don't care. She will just end up like her parents or better yet kill herself", she laughed.

I slammed my locker closed as I left a dent in it. It not her fault that she got abuse by her parents. If I can't help her as Peter Parker, then maybe as Spiderman.

~Later at night at the Avengers Facility

"Karen where is Y/N's room?", I asked. "It in right side, third floor up and at the 8th window", she answered. I went there and look through her window. She was going to sleep in her sleep wear.

 She was going to sleep in her sleep wear

I tap on her window. She look my way as I wave at her upside down. She ran over and open the window. "Hey how you been?", I asked. I am so stupid.

"Good. So what are you doing here?", she asked a bit shy. "Just checking up on you", I answer truthfully. She then have a bit of a blush. " You shouldn't be checking up on me. I am not worth it", she said as a tear slip down.

I wiped it away as she look up at in shock. "You are worth it. I always be here for you, no matter what. I promise", I said. She smiled at me.

She then tried to pull down my mask, but I grab her hands. I stare at her curious face. She pulled down my mask a little to reveal half of my face. We slowly lean in. I can feel her breath on my lips.

Just as I about to kiss her, Mr. Stark walk in. " Hey kid, want- What the?! Spiderling?!", he shouted. I the lost my grip and fell down. I was in luck as shoot a web to catch myself.

I sling away as as fast as I can. "Karen how are my chances of survive right now?", I asked. "Dangerous lowly Peter", she responds. I'm going to die.