Forever I will love you

Y/N POV
It have been 7 years since that day. After school Peter made Parker Industrial with Tony's help. After 3 years with Parker Industrial, he reveal that he is Spiderman. He finally asked me to marry him. And here we are.

I look at myself and smile

I look at myself and smile. MJ is my maid of honor. It is almost time.

Peter POV
I look at myself and smile. I look at Ned who is my best man. The music started to play and the doors open. Tony walk her down the isle. I grab her hands and smile.

Cap is doing this. "I have always known that this two kids will end up together. They both have hard past, but very kind hearts. They are very understanding. It is a honor to be doing this", he said.

"Please say your vows", he said. "I'll start first", I said. "I have always known I love you. You have always been kind, thoughtful, loving, and beautiful. No matter what happens you will be my only one and I will forever love you", I said to her.

Y/N POV
I smile. "I have almost gave up hope, that until I met you. You save me in so many ways. You are my hero Peter Parker. I will forever love you ", I said to him.

He smile at me. "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride", Captain said. Peter cup my cheek and lean in. We kiss and Ifell in love him all over again.