I am a hero, not a killer

Peter Parker POV
I swing and tried to find the monsters. I was in the high criminal area. I landed on a abandoned building. I climb around to see through the broken glass. I saw a six year old boy who is hanging up with old rusty chains.

I climb through a broke window. I climb up the wall. I saw the monsters. "You first baby", said the dirty man. "Thanks honey", the slut said. "No", the little boy cried.

I shot a web the woman and pull her hard to the wall. She scream in pain and fright. The man pull out a gun. "Come out where ever you are freak!", he yelled as he pointed the around. I shot the web at the gun and throw it to the ground.

I shot him to the wall. I came down and slowly walk towards the man first. "Spiderman!", the kid yelled happliy. "Do you think it funny to rape young children and beat up your own beautiful daughter?! You are going to feel her pain", I shouted at him.

"Spiderman", the kid whisper a scared, but I don't care. They hurt the girl I love. I came in front of him. He looks frightened. "Peter don't do it", Karen said to me.

I hold back for a moment. "Peter you can't. Your uncle Ben and Y/N wouldn't want you to act like this. You do the right thing. You are a hero, not a killer", she tried to reason with me.

She right. I am a hero, not a killer. I went to the boy and help him down. He looks at me. "I know you would do the right thing", he said while smiling. I then heard srien.

I quickly left the building and went back to the hospital.