Thank you Tilly

Y/N POV
I open my c/e eyes. I look around.

It's so beautiful and calm

It's so beautiful and calm. I sat down by the calm flowing river. I gave a gentle smile. "Peaceful isn't it?", said a female voice. I look to see a angel? "Who are you?", I asked.

"I'm Tilly. Your guardian angel Y/N", she said as walk around the trees. I felt my blood boild. "If you are my guardian angel, then where were  you when I need you the most? After all the beatings and loneliness, where were you?", I said angry as tears slip down.

"I'm sorry for everything, but happened to you made you  into the the person you are now. The Avengers and Peter love you. It's your choice to keep going or give up, but people care about you so much. Tony and Pepper think of you as your own child. Your part of the family ", she said.

They love me? I always been lone. No really cared about until I met Peter. Peter. My eyes widen.

I love Peter Parker. I love him. I need to see him. "I want to go back. I want to live ", I said to her as I look at her.

"I was hoping you would say that. You are a good person Y/N", she said with a happy smile. I wipe away my tears and smile at her. "Thank you Tilly for reminding who I want to live for ", I thank her. " Your welcome. Everyone is waiting for you?", she said gently.

The forest disappeared as a bright white light shines