I love you

Y/N POV
Tony said that the doctor is putting me on some heavy anti-depression and to a therapist weekly basis for the next 7 months. The Avengers are very happy that I am okay, but I'm grounded for the next 2 months.  MJ and Ned are going to see me tomorrow. The FBI left a few minutes ago. I really want to see Peter.

I heard a knock and turned my head to see my Peter. "Can I come in?", he asked.  I nodded. He sat down next to me. "I'm glad you are okay ", he said.

He took a deep breath. "I'm going to be honest with you about something ",he said. I sat up. "I have a secret. I am Spiderman", he said.

My e/c eyes widen. It all makes sense now. "Are you mad?", he asked a bit nervous. "No", I said. He gave that silly smile I love. "Why are you telling me this?", I asked a bit confused.

"I want you to be completed honest with you before I say this ", he said as he looks at me. "Say what ", I asked curious.  "I love you. I really do. I hope you feel like same ", he said.

He loves me. He really love me. I smile at him as a tear slip down.  "I love you too Peter Parker ", I said to him.  He smile and lean in.

I lean in and kiss him. I smile at into the kiss.  Peter Parker you are my hero.