First Day Back

Y/N POV
I let my hair down and curl it a little. I sigh and grab my bag. I walk outside and enter the car with Mr. Happy. I am going back after seven days. Living with the Averages is a little confused but good.

I have to brake my habits like cooking for everyone everyday. And clean everything spotless in every room. Everyone one is very kind. I like Mr. Stark and Pepper. Mr. Happy drove to school.

He stop in front. "Thank you so much Mr. Happy. I am sorry you have to take to drop me for school", I said. He looks surprised. "It is not problem kid, I pick you after school", he said.

"Oh no. I can walk myself back", I said. I have been enough of a brother. "It is fine kid", he said. I nodded and walk out. I saw everyone staring.

I entered the school. People started to about me, my family, the FBI, and the Averages. I look down and went to my locker. I open it and what I don't need in there. "Hey welcome back Y/N", said Peter kind voice.

I turn around and gave him a weak smile. "Hey", I said weaking. "So good to have you back. I heard you been doing well since Mr. Stark adopted you", he said. I gave him a confused look.

"How do you know that?", I asked. He looks like he was going to freak out. "Um... I work for Mr. Stark. I got coffee and stuff. I call to see you were doing well", he said.

"Ok. Thanks. Want to get to class?", I said. He nodded and gave me his great smile. I'm glad you are in my life Peter Parker.