Please live, please for me

Peter Parker POV
I sat there in the waiting room in the hopstial. Mr. Stark called me, telling me that Y/N lost so much blood by cutting herself and took too many painkiller. I can't feel anything. Oh god, I'm so sorry Y/N. I broke my promise to you.

"Hello who is Y/N L/N's gurdians?", said a old dark hair man. He was in a business suit. A other one was a older man with a beard. "I am with my finace Pepper", Mr. Stark said as he stand up. "Hello I'm agent Hotch, and this is agent Rossi, we are with the FBI", he said.

They show there badge. "We heard that Miss L/N was trying to commited sudice. Do you know why?", agent Rossi said. "No idea. We spent a a lot of time. We help her with everything", Mr. Stark said.

"Well her parents espace from prison. I guess her parents are going to hunt her down. She might feel very scare and helpless, and with the abusie it push her over the edge. How long will she been in there?", Rossi said. "For nearly two hours", Pepper said.

Then a woman in her early 30s came out. "Hello everyone. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we stop the bleeding and got the pills out of her system. The bad news is that she slip into a coma ", she said.

I literally felt my heart shatter. "Will she ever wake up?", Captain said. "It all up to her. I'm sorry ", she said. I stand up.

"Let me see her. I need to see her", I command. "Go for it kid", Mr. Stark. I entered the room. Y/N was a hook up to machine as she was lay motionless.

I sat next to her and grab her cold hand. I let my tears pour down. "I love you. Please live, for me", I whisper. I kiss her forehead.

I walk out and glare at the floor. That's it. I'm going after them. I am going after her parents.