35

When Jacob finally took the last step on to the porch he was shaking with nerves, that were threatening to become him.

He didn't know what to except and he didn't know what he should say or how he should act.

Because him and Troye aren't really anything to each other besides friends if you think about it.

Should Jacob kiss him upon meeting him, hug him or just shake his hand!! But they're more than just a shake of a hand.

Jacob feels like he's known Troye for years, not just months or weeks even.

So by the time Jacob reaches the front door he can't think straight (duuhhhh) and he's practically shaking.

But with a lot of hesitation and a little courage he slowly slowly raises his hand and knocks...

Within the next 15 seconds, Jacob is standing in front of the most beautiful boy he has ever seen in his life.

With his curly hair and his ocean blue eyes that Jacob could look into forever, and god his body.

Fuck Jacob thinks.

It's so petite and small but still mouth watering all in one, and how the hell is that even possible? It's okay. Jacob doesn't know either.

They're just there looking, staring at each other because Jacob doesn't know what to say.

He physically can't speak.

When he looks at Troyes face he's grinning, and okay just another feeling to add to the mix because now Jacob is confused.

Because why the hell is Troye grinning.

"What?," Jacob couldn't stop himself from asking. Jacob just wants to touch. What does a guy have to do?

Troye just grins harder "your staring," he says with a little laugh. Fuck he's so small and cute and sexy. so fucking sexy.

He's making Jacob feel all these things and he has literally been standing on his porch for no more than 5 minutes. What has he gotten himself into?

Jacob can't think of an excuse to say back. So, he just blurts out the first thing that comes to his head "oh".

God, Jacob get your shit together man come on.

"Well..come in then" Troye said stepping aside so he could step into the house.

He was right it was homey and nice and smelled delicious. Damn. He's hungry.

"Um...thank you," Jacob said. Fuck why is he so awkward. "I....um...your real....and pretty and here....and real" Jacob let out, he gives up. He has no control what so ever of what comes out of his mouth.

He gives up.

"Well thank you. Your not so bad yourself" Troye said blushing. Jacob thinks he wants to see Troye do that more often.

He really wants to touch. Just reach out and fucking touch him. And since he has NO self-control what so ever.

That's exactly what he does. He reaches for Troye. Grabs him by the waist and pulls troye into him.

In a nice warm comfortable embrace.

Jacob never wants to let go, because Troye and him fit together so perfectly Troyes small, petite, little frame in his bigger broader one. Shit.

Jacob could get off on that thought.

After they break the embrace Troye turns to him with a grin and says "no ones home...so what do you want to do?"

Jacob grins right back "I think I have some ideas" he says walking closer to him.

Troye just grins bigger

***********************
HEREEEE

OMG BLOOMS AMAZING

ALSO THANK YOU TO THIS GAY BOYY FOR EDITING FOR ME ILikeFood10000 💗

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE