45

They are all at the pool, Troye laying on one of the chairs Jacob in one beside him and Connor, jed, and Cory are in the pool.

"Don't you think this is weird?" Jacob asks from where they are lying.

At first Troye doesn't hear it because it's distant and quite but when he registers that Jacob has spoken he turns.

"What?" Troye says back cocking his head.

"That we met over a phone and we just stayed in touch. And now like we are here. Together sitting in Florida with your friends and...i don't know it's just a little weird." Jacob finishes looking over at Troye.

"Um, I don't think 'weird' would be the right word, but um yeah I know what you mean" Troye says sitting up.

"Yeah maybe not weird but something like that, just a little unbelievable that's all" Jacob says squinting against the sun.

And Troye just stairs at him cause shit, Troye thinks that Jacob is so beautiful and sexy and caring and sweet and tall, shit he's so tall and all he's wearing is swim shorts and fuck if Troye thought he wasn't going to catch feelings on this trip.

Cause he's falling fast and hard. But he can't because they have an expiration date. A deadline. And he can't do that to himself. He can't do that to Jacob.

"Yeah a little unbelievable" Troye says quietly as he gets up and puts on his flip flops, "i'm just going to go get a water at the bar I'll be back" he says as he starts walking.

"Okay yeah, bye"

"Bye"

Once he reaches the bar he leans up against the table and asks for a water when he gets it he chugs it down in one gulp and is about to ask for another one when a voice interrupts him.

"Another one on me" the guy says putting down money in front of him. And Troye turns to see who it is.

Damn. This boy, no guy is one very close but two so very hot. And Troye just stairs.

"Hi" the guy says in his deep voice.

"Um... hi.. you didn't have to do that" Troye says pointing to his water the the bartender just put out in front of him.

"Of course I didn't, but I wanted to" the guy says.

Troye blushes "well um thank you"

"Your welcome..." he trails off.

"Troye"

"Your welcome Troye" he says then winks and walks pass him out of the little hutch.

And he's just left to stair, for what feels like the 50th time today.

Troye just takes his water and walks back to the chairs. And sits down.

"Who was that?" Jacob asks once hes sitting down.

"Oh...umm..i don't know just someone he bought me a drink so" Troye says looking over to where he was just was at the bar.

"Yeah I saw" Jacob says looking over at Troye then looking back in front of him. "Well i'm just going to go swim"

"Okay yeah you go do that."

Troye has know idea what he's feeling.

****************************

OOOF what was this jddbksns

Comment lovelyssss <3