44

*SHORT AND NOT EDITED*

In the morning Jacob wakes up to an empty bed.

And of course a very hard dick. Jacob doesn't know why he would have thought different sleeping next to Troye.

Jacob needs to go and take a cold shower now, before Troye gets back. Where ever he is.

So Jacob gets his lazy ass up and gets into the shower.

After his incredibly short shower. He goes back into the bedroom and starts getting dressed, as soon as he drops the towel the door opens.

"Shit Jacob, sorry" the voice says not really sounding all that sorry, Jacob turns to see that it's Troye. Of course it's Troye.

Jacob just stands there booty crack naked in front of Troye. And Troye just stares back at him, unblinking.

"Soo, umm are you gonna get dressed or..." Troye trails off looking up and down Jacobs body.

Jacob let's out a small laugh, "ummm, no actually I was just going to lay down" Jacob says walking over to the bed and throws himself on it, spreading out like a starfish. Still naked.

Troye just looks and then "well i'm just going to take a shower.. you know i'm all sweaty from running and...yeah ok bye." Troye rushes out quickly walking over to the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

And if Jacob hears noises coming from the bathroom he doesn't mention it.

************************
HOLY SHIT 10k READS THANKDBDISBS

COMMENT FUCKErs (((;