43

COMMENT SUCKERS
**************************

Troye wakes up to a hand on his shoulder. Shaking him. Hard.

"Fuck off" Troye mumbled still half asleep.

"Troye" Jacob whisper yells dragging out the 'e' "c'mon you need to get up we are gonna land soon"

"Fuck off"

"Get up"

"Fuck off"

"Get up!"

"I said fuck off jacob"

"Fine" Troye hears jacob sigh.

•••••••

The next time Troye wakes up it's to a bag falling on to his head.

"Shit. Fuck. Sorry tro" Jacob says sounding very panicked.

"God damn shit that hurt, fuck Jacob. What are you doing? How the hell did that even f- I think I have a concussion. Oh no Jacob I can't have a concussion this is a vacation that would be so bad." Troye keeps rambling looking over at Jacob.

"Why are laughing Jacob?! This is not a laughing Matt-" Troye cut off by Jacob.

"Troye" Jacob breaths between laughs "Troye babe, it's was just a bag with my blanket, pillow and shit it's not going to give you a concussion. That should even have hurt." Jacob breaks into laughter again.

"Stooop, Jacob it's not funny stop laughing at me" Troye says pouting.

"Okay, okay sorry" Jacob says wiping says his tear from laughing too much.

"Anyways we are getting off this god damn plane right now." Troye says moving to get his own carry on bag off the top shelf.

•••••••

By the time everyone is off the plane and Troye and everyone meet up Troye is exhausted and just wants to sleep. And eat. But mostly sleep.

"I need sleep. Someone please get me sleep" Troye whines.

"We are working on that Troye. You could fucking help you know" Jed says from where he and the others Jacob included trying to make all the bags fir into the cab.

"No im good" Troye says where he is sitting on a bench on the sidewalk.

Once they are all fit into the car and all the bags are set they, head off to the resort.

••••••

"Fucking finally" Troye sighs plopping on the bed when he and Jacob finally make it to their hotel room.

The other are sharing a room Troye thought it would be a good idea if him and Jacob got a room together. For some......privacy.

"I'm going to take a shower" Jacob says loud enough for Troye to hear before walking into the bathroom.

Troyes half asleep when Jacob get out of the shower with just a towel rapped around his slim waist. Water droplets tracking down his tan skin.

Shit. Jacob had amazing abs and amazing pecks and an amazing fucking V-line shit.

Troye doesn't know he's staring until jacob laughs.

"Like what you see baby?" Jacob asks cocking a brow.

"Shut up" Troye turns around pressing his face into the cold pillow.

It's quite for a moment, then Troye feels a body pressing against his back side. Jacobs body.

Jacobs body with no shirt on. Jacobs body with no shirt on dripping wet. Shit.

Jacob leans down to Troyes ear just breathing on it.

Troye has to get Jacob off or he's going to get hard. Very fucking hard.

Troye should push Jacob off but he doesn't want too. He wants Jacob to do this. So he stays.

He stays and let's Jacob kiss his ear. He stays and let's jacob kiss his neck and he stays and let's Jacob rock his hips into Troyes ass.

It isn't till 15 minutes later that Jacob gets off that Troye notices How hard he is.

Jacob leans over Troye one more time to give him a kiss on the cheek and whisper "goodnight" into his ear. And then Jacob just rolls over on his side back to Troye. Just like that. Like Troye isn't over here so very hard.

Troye sighs and rolls over so his back is to Jacob and they are lying back to back. He just lays there and waits for his dick to go down.

He's going to get jacob back for this he's swears of it.

***************************

How's everyone been ?????

Someone should hmu

Oh i'm going to Troyes concert in Boston 10/12 and i'm so excited like shoot me. Thanks.

(This was shit sorry)