41

Who knows the ship sebasdion because like daddiesss

AlSo THANKS FOR 7K rEads pAls
************

When Troye woke up he was hot. Burning hot.

And Jacob pressed right up against him was not doing anything at all.

Troye could not stand it anymore he had to get out from under the arms of Jacob or he was going to suffocate. He's not kidding.

As Troye was wiggle trying to get out of Jacobs hold without waking him he paused. Because is that- no.

Please, please let there be a god above.

There is something hard. Very hard, pressed up against Troyes back. And it's with no fucking doubt that it's Jacobs dick.

Why must this be me Troye thought as he was just laying there. He had to get up, like now. Shit.

Troye slowly so very slowly but surely got out of Jacobs grasp and off of the bed.

Shit.

He was hard too.

Troye looked over at the clock.

3:04 am.

He has enough time to take a shower and take care of this before they have to leave for the airport.

goddamn he is hot and sweaty and he just need a fucking shower.

Troye contemplates waking up Jacob for a whole 10 minutes before he just gives up and goes into the shower.

Of course he comes with Jacobs name on the top of his tongue.

When he's finished with the shower and gets dressed, he walks back to his room to find Jacob still sleeping.

He's so beautiful and lovely and damn Troye wants to eat him up.

Anyways.

Troye walks over to the bed and sits on the side Jacobs not on. And tries to shakes him awake.

"Jacob"

Jacob doesn't stir.

Troye shakes him harder. "Jacob"

Nothing.

So Troye does the only rational thing to do.

He jumps on him and screams in his ear.

"Jacob wake up we are going to be late!"

Jacob shoots right up and almost knocks them both out but instead knocks them both to the ground.

They both freeze at the same time because-

Jacob is currently on top of him his boner pressing right against Troyes stomach.

Think of Vaginas Troye. Come on. Don't get hard.

"Umm.." Jacob starts "I...um..better to take care of this then," Jacob slowly gets up, a blush sporting his cheeks.

"Y-yeah I guess you should," Troye stutters blushing himself.

Troye watches as Jacob gets his clothes together and goes into the bathroom.

Shit this is going to be a long day.

****************
This is a short one and kind of pointless but I just figured I would get something out.

I think this is going to be a long book if you couldn't already tell but oh whAles.

almoSt forGot coMment LoSerssS.