34

Jacob was so excited on his way there. It's like he couldn't sit still.

After noticing he was more then half way to Troyes house, he decided that he would stop and text Troye

Jacob had thought about surprising Troye but then thought better of it. He wanted Troye to be prepared.

So after about another half hour of driving he stopped at a gas station to get more gas.

After finishing he sat back in the front and pulled out his phone.

Daddy: hey!!!!! I'm more than halfway there I just stopped at a gas station

Daddy: I should be there within the next hour ??? Possibly soooo yeahhhh

Jacob got the reply within seconds  

Trobaby: okayyyy we are just finishing the guest room for you (((:

Daddy: Ehhh okay and we??

Trobaby: me and Jed he's gonna be here when you get here I think if he doesn't have to go to work idk

Daddy: okay well i'm gonna hit the road again baby see youuuuu

Trobaby: byee be safe.

After putting his phone away and buckling up (trying to be safe here) he continues the journey to go meet his boy.

Well. NO. Not his boy. But fuck if he didn't want Troye to be his boy.

After many, many minutes later Jacob found himself arriving at the address on his GPS.

It looked homey and nice, suburban (??????)

Jacob had to convince himself to get out of the car because he physically couldn't. What was he even worried about. NOTHING. exactly he's just acting dumb.

Jacob convinced himself enough to get him out of his car and start walking across the street.

Next thing Jacob new he was starting up the stairs. Shit he was nervous. he shouldn't be though it's just Troye. A 19 year old guy who he wanted to be his.

Fuck Jacob his here about to meet this boy for the first time. He's about to knock on this door and meet Troye.

3 more steps.

2...

1...

Shit.

********************
(No edited bc I wanted to get it out as fast as possible)

I have the next chapter done it's kinda long but i'm gonna wait to post it.

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE (((:

ASLO BLOOM TONIGHT !!!!!!!!