54

COMMENT BABES
************

After Jacob and troye were done fucking for the hundredth time that week, they had both Fallen asleep again.

Waking up Jacob found that he was alone. Which was weird because troye hasn't really left his side this whole trip.

Jacob stretches his hand out to pat the spot where troye was laying to find it cold. Jacob sits up and looks around the room.

Nothing looks gone or out of place.

Maybe he just went to get a drink, Jacob thinks.

Or maybe he went to go talk to his friends, or maybe he just went for a swim, Jacob thinks to himself.

Laying back done Jacob tell himself to just wait it out and not start worrying because that's the worst thing to do.

*******
An hour passes with nothing from troye. No text, no call, he didn't show up back at the room. And fuck Jacobs getting anxious.

Jacob searches for his phone pull up Troyes number and calls.

No answer.

So he leaves a text.

Hey baby was wondering where you were?

Jacob puts down his phone and goes to lay back down on the bed.

Maybe he's just busy and he can't check his phone right now.....or maybe his phone died.

He should text Connor or jed and see if they know where troye is, but if Troyes with them then he'll just seem all clingy so Jacob just decides to wait it out again.

He has too.
*******
It's been three hours, still nothing from troye.

Jacobs ready to flip this hotel bed upside down.

Maybe he left.

********************
Sigh.